Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter War: RR’s 16-Team 3-on-3 Tourney (Individual Sign-Up now Available)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter War: RR’s 16-Team 3-on-3 Tourney (Individual Sign-Up now Available)

Incase you missed Arsenalist's post on the RR main page, we're running the inaugural "Winter War" 3-on-3 tournament in Toronto on February 15th. So spread the word and get your team in. Time for some of you ballers to "walk the walk" now and come show your stuff.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or send Arsenalist a note via the email address he supplied on his post.

Link: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...nt-in-toronto/

Alright who feels like getting dunked on by moi?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Putting my Team together as we speak.

Comment

Anyone need a player?

I suck, can't run, can't jump, likely can't even shoot. Probably can't pass, definitely can't defend, yet my team always wins. oh, and I talk shit better than Garnett.

Lemme know, i can make the trip up for sure.

Comment

:/
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            Anyone need a player?

I suck, can't run, can't jump, likely can't even shoot. Probably can't pass, definitely can't defend, yet my team always wins. oh, and I talk shit better than Garnett.

Lemme know, i can make the trip up for sure.
            Been looking for one of those glue-guys, Craig! Will let you know! Haha

Comment

I'm good at outside shooting and I'm young and agile. Haven't played ball since high school, though and that was a few years ago.

Who wants me on there team?:P
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm calling my shot... from the plane, off the CN tower, off the dome, 3 bounces, nothing but net... (think Jordan & Bird for McDonalds, for all those in the older crowd)

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  I'm calling my shot... from the plane, off the CN tower, off the dome, 3 bounces, nothing but net... (think Jordan & Bird for McDonalds, for all those in the older crowd)
                  I somehow think the ball would disintegrate or something before it reached the ground..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Been looking for one of those glue-guys, Craig! Will let you know! Haha
                    I might surprise you...a little But yes, Glue

Comment

looking for a few team mates!?

I'm basically a six foot Reggie Evans that hasn't exercised in about 2 years. Needless to say though, no rebound is safe, and I will use all 10 of my fouls.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I may need to buy fouls off some other players
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Also I have wicked handles (love)

Comment

I'll be in Toronto this Feb.

Any republicans want to join my team? Me and my friend played ball since early childhood, so our skill-level is quite high. I need 2 guys who know how to play basketball and are competitive! if interested, pm me

@Admins - I just tried to pay $107 deposit but my card is getting declined for some reason - does your merchant accept UK-issued credit cards?!

Comment

How competitive is this tournament going to be?

Like, I'm not blessed with the height; I'm 5'5" -- it's sad. The last thing I want is to show up to a tournament with ex-college players or what not looking to dunk on me.

Although, I must say, I dish out some pretty good passes & I make big guys look good as long as they know how to time the pick and roll. The most competitive I've gone was high school where I was a back up point guard -- more like third string, but let's just say back-up.

Anyone looking for a team or would be very kind enough to leave a room for a Jose Calderon in Earl Boykins' frame, please let me know. I've changed my body over the summer & my cardio is getting there since I play basketball (open runs) twice a week and I hit the gym for another 3 times per week.
                              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                              X