No announcement yet.

masai, any chance we can get this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masai, any chance we can get this guy?

I've wanted this guy since before the draft...he is gonna be Rondo with a jump shot.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Yeah, he is going to be a nice player.

A few people around here were high on him last year around the draft.

ATL has a good problem with him and Teague - especially considering Teague is on a reasonable contract.

Comment

I would trade derozan for this kid in a heartbeat.

Comment

We could've had him. Thanks a lot Bryan Colangelo
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            We could've had him. Thanks a lot Bryan Colangelo
            Don't forget about Roy Hibbert.

Never Forget.

Comment

(Trade Lowry and a 2nd) Start Dennis

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                Ur a lunatic to trade derozan for that kid. the kid is good but come on. .

Comment

*Masai turns on his Macbook Pro 15"*
                  *Masai logs into his computer, opens Safari*
                  *Masai navigates to www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums/*
                  *Masai reads thread "masai any chance we can get this guy"*

Masai: Yes sir, anonymous forum trade requests matter to me so much.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    Lol seriously... thank God you're not our GM.

You'd trade DD for Schroeder then 3 years down the line when Schroeder isn't putting up superstar numbers you'd trade him again.

I swear if RR forum members ran the team, we'd make a trade every single day of the season, likely losing 100% of them.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                      Lol seriously... thank God you're not our GM.

You'd trade DD for Schroeder then 3 years down the line when Schroeder isn't putting up superstar numbers you'd trade him again.

I swear if RR forum members ran the team, we'd make a trade every single day of the season, likely losing 100% of them.
                      hypothetically speaking..what if ATL throws in an unprotected first rounder and Kyle Korver?

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        hypothetically speaking..what if ATL throws in an unprotected first rounder and Kyle Korver?
                        So DD for Schroeder a mid-late 1st and the right the pay a 32 year old Kyle Korver 6M per year for the next 4 years.

No thanks.

Comment

So DD for Schroeder a mid-late 1st and the right the pay a 32 year old Kyle Korver 6M per year for the next 4 years.

No thanks.
                          The opportunity to have Korver - a veteran who is, you know, good at things - and Atlanta's pick this year (which means the better of Atlanta and Brooklyn's picks, remember) plus Schroeder?

Seriously, do you not realize that we win that trade? Because we win that trade.

Comment

No thanks.
                            DD is gonna be making 10 mm annum

thank god you're not our GM.. we d be forever running on this mediocrity treadmill without taking any calculated risks

in my opinion, Schroeder has serious potential WITH SKILLS and DD's potential is measured with the basis of his athletic ability to play basketball and defend(<-- common, we have to agree on his D). DD is a very good player already and thats about it.. he is not gonna be an IMPACT player... id love to have DD in my team but if an opportunity presents itself to acquire a player of Scrroeder's caliber and a first round pick (not necessarily 2014) And Korver (a player contenders fight for around trade deadline) i would take it for the team's LONGTERM purpose. we are not gonna shine in the playoffs with Demar's usage.

Comment

Every RR thread:
                              1- "My trade idea is awesome."
                              2 - "My trade idea is better than your trade idea"
                              1 - "That trade idea sucks!"
                              2- "You suck!"
                              1- "Fuck Rudy Gay"
                              2- "Fuck Rudy Gay"
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X