No announcement yet.

Raptors Starting Lineups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such as Hansbrough averaging 13 pts 11 rebounds over the next four games.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Can we make a petition to bench Rudy until he smartens up?
      OG is our king

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        Such as Hansbrough averaging 13 pts 11 rebounds over the next four games.
        Gotta look at the overall impact to the team though. If over the next few weeks, Hansbrough improves his numbers, while Amir's numbers decline, it would appear the needle isn't moving.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          Keep in mind you'll have to get that through Casey as well, so that's written off as impossible.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            Michael Grange already wrote that column:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...off-the-bench/

Here's what Gay said:

“Me? Would I ever come off the bench?” he said, when I asked him about it. “No. I think this team needs me in the starting lineup. Maybe on a different team, maybe in the long run… But here? No.”

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              That was probably the most inconsequential coaching move ever made.
              Thing is that it has zero impact on actual outcomes. Worse, it sends the entirely wroing message to your team that the most unselfish guy on the floor is the one that gets benched when you are preaching the need for sharing the ball.

Plus, he didn't even sell the move right. He could've said, "Look, I need Amir in that second unit. I need better balance." You don't basically throw Amir under the bus.

Comment

What would Masai do as a coach- would he move rudy to the bench?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X