No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 98 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't RG pass to DD on the fast break???

... don't answer this question ...

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
      Denver announcers: "DeRozen, Lowry and Gay don't pass."
      And your point is? That Denver announcers are idiots spewing something they've read? Waht are they saying about their own back court?
      Lowry, 7 assists, Lawson 3
      DD 3 assists, Foye 1
      Gay 3 assists, Chandler 1
      Yeah, Denver announcers are unbiased and balanced alright.

Comment

• Hmmm.

JV looks like he's out of shape. His legs are giving up since 2nd Q.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
          And your point is? That Denver announcers are idiots spewing something they've read? Waht are they saying about their own back court?
          Lowry, 7 assists, Lawson 3
          DD 3 assists, Foye 1
          Gay 3 assists, Chandler 1
          Yeah, Denver announcers are unbiased and balanced alright.
          Chill out, you are saying they do pass? Watch more games, last fastbreak wasnt an exception, as well as RG ISO play over two players, while he had open guy standing behind him.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• JV started game 2/7 since gone 5/7

Missed a lot of tips, put backs to start game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Hmmm.

JV looks like he's out of shape. His legs are giving up since 2nd Q.

He's also getting more burn today than usual. So that could be a factor.

Comment

• GT: Denver Nuggets @ Toronto Raptors

St3v3 Novak
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Hamilton UFA this summer

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    He's also getting more burn today than usual. So that could be a factor.
                    Maybe, but he's working on conditioning every single day. I can bet on that.

I hope his body fat % is much higher than I think. That means he'll get better in time - if he keeps on working!

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Chill out, you are saying they do pass? Watch more games, last fastbreak wasnt an exception, as well as RG ISO play over two players, while he had open guy standing behind him.
                      No "chilling" comment appropriate, but if you want to get into personal advice, let's have at it. Beyond that, I'm with everybody on the planet that Rudy is a black hole, but the Denver announcer comment that was highlighted by another poster, during a broadcast of the current game, in a thread about the current game, spoke to 3 Raps players, all of whom are out-assisting their counterparts, in the current game.

The facts of the current game are that the Denver announcers should perhaps look at their own players before criticizing their Raps' counterparts, in the current game, and my question to the the poster I responded to was what is his/her point is in posting that commentary, when it's clearly a biased comment from talking heads that see the Raps 2x/year.

Comment

• Like 5 facepalms on the DeMar turnover. Not hating on DeMar, but you could see it coming. He had no clue there was a guy behind him (which he should have), and just....sigh....so brutal to see slowly unfold.....

Comment

Like 5 facepalms on the DeMar turnover. Not hating on DeMar, but you could see it coming. He had no clue there was a guy behind him (which he should have), and just....sigh....so brutal to see slowly unfold.....
                          Lmao right! I saw that coming. It's up to his teammates to tell him. Well to me that's a sign we aren't going to win.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Like 5 facepalms on the DeMar turnover. Not hating on DeMar, but you could see it coming. He had no clue there was a guy behind him (which he should have), and just....sigh....so brutal to see slowly unfold.....
                            Ah those happen especially when trying to make something happen with clock running down.

What impressed me was Novak with the strip and D!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Maybe, but he's working on conditioning every single day. I can bet on that.

I hope his body fat % is much higher than I think. That means he'll get better in time - if he keeps on working!
                              Well diet could be a factor there too. I remember hearing that the dude eats like nothing but bison meat. Could also need to switch to a leaner diet. Less red meat, more chicken and fish.

*I know he burns lots of calories, but diet still always matters.

Comment

• surprisingly Gay has the best +/- on the team right now. Weird. I'd never have guessed.

Comment

Working...
                                X