No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 98 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derozan is just SOOOOO much better than Rudy Gay now. It's actually so sad. Rudy is playing like a rookie almost. He makes the dumbest plays.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

yousefelso wrote: View Post
      I agree his is a ball stopper but citing that play loses you credibility. He was passed the ball with 4 seconds on the clock and had to make a play.
      I'd have to look at it again to be sure but I swear he held it for 3 seconds before he stared to drive. Maybe I just don't like watching him play...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        He still may have added too much, or with poor distribution. In training camp he was visibly bigger across the chest and shoulders (which doesn't really help your lower back). I don't know. Something clearly was lacking from his regimen since he looks slower and less explosive.
        I guess so. But it's really sad to see because it definitely is affecting his game big time.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
          Denver is really bad at fast breaks.
          You mean Toronto, right?

Comment

he fell for it! he feel for the pumpfake xD
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

JV gets a lot of shit for that head fake

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Derozan is just SOOOOO much better than Rudy Gay now. It's actually so sad. Rudy is playing like a rookie almost. He makes the dumbest plays.
                The thing about DeMar is that he's far less often a ball-stopping flow-killer like Gay. He can be. But he can also be used well in team schemes. Gay is like allergic to following an offensive plan.

Comment

Wow. Big V.

Comment

The difference between bad shot and good one is if it goes in

Dd still takes a lot of bad shots

Comment

• They threw it in the post! And it worked!
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        JV gets a lot of shit for that head fake
                        I know, I could never understand that. He should keep using it, he just also needs to take the jumper sometimes.

I think he's only comfortable shooting if he's WIDE open. Any time the defender is near him he wants too badly for the guy to bite to give him space to drive so he doesn't have to take a contested jumper. It's like he wants to do the right thing (get what he thinks is a better shot), but he tries too hard and forces it.

Comment

• If you guys aren't watching the American feed, I strongly suggest you find a stream to switch to. Most refreshing bball I've watched in a long time. Even keel, unbiased, funny from time to time. And strangely enough...insightful.

Nice for a change.

Comment

• Rudy got blocked 3 times in 17 minutes. Pretty cool.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              The thing about DeMar is that he's far less often a ball-stopping flow-killer like Gay. He can be. But he can also be used well in team schemes. Gay is like allergic to following an offensive plan.
                              This is very true! Demar just plays smarter as well. He takes bad shots at times but he definitely takes way less than Rudy and as Leo said he's more crafty. Rudy makes up his mind what he's going to do before he does it. That's a mistake rookies make not someone whose been in the league for 8 years.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                The difference between bad shot and good one is if it goes in

Dd still takes a lot of bad shots
                                Quoted for truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X