No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 98 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Rudy is gone by the time the plane lands in San Francisco.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Hahaha Nuggets commentators on Raptors and Rudy, so true, GOOD JOB.
      Quote him!

Comment

• So a 3-game west coast swing before coming back home to play San Antonio....will this turn into a 7-game losing streak?

I would not be surprised to at least see them lose 2 of 3 games on the road.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          I get so depressed watching this team.. I really need MU to make a change just for my sanity
          depression is very common side effect. If your symptoms persists, please call your general practitioner.

Comment

• Dismal 4th quarter - The Raptors had points but there were few stops on the Nuggets at crunch-time

Comment

• You have to be a complete masochist to watch these scrubs play !!!!!

Comment

• Patton wrote: View Post
                You have to be a complete masochist* to watch these scrubs play !!!!!
                *true fan

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully Rudy is gone by the time the plane lands in San Francisco.
                  The date in my head is December 20th.

-That's the start of a road swing in Dallas.
                  -Our only game between the 14th and 20th is a home game against Charlotte on the 18th, so depending on timing, you might only be missing guys involved in the trade for one game (and not exactly against a juggernaut)
                  -Probably want new guys in either before the 20th, where the road swing is 3 games in 4 nights, so kinda hectic to incorporate new guys. Otherwise probably makes sense to at least wait til after Christmas

Comment

• Great game for the tank regime:

- JV plays well
                    - Gay has a stellar stat line
                    - Raptors lose
                    - might not even have to trade anyone to tank

Comment

• I think January 11th is the important date for TOronto.

They have a brutal schedule until around that time.

It gets much easier after that.

With this team, the Raptors likely beat the weaker teams which they are competing with for lottery balls.

Send out any of or a combination of or all of Lowry, Gay, DeRozan, Amir, Hansbrough and this team beats just about nobody.

Comment

• PACERS - CLIPPERS. BIG IS ON.

I'm day dreaming that one of these teams r raptors.

Comment

• What is going on with Amir Johnson ? I will be honest as I was never big fan of him and thought he was over paid 3 years ago when we gave him his contract. I thought at the time we are paying him for his potential ( very questionable) and hopefully in 3 years he will be worth the money ( basically paying extra for the early years and getting discounted value at the later years) ...

Comment

• JV the only player in the positive with a +5 +/-.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Send out any of or a combination of or all of Lowry, Gay, DeRozan, Amir, Hansbrough and this team beats just about nobody.
                              I will keep Hansbrough since he is cheap but Demar, Lowry, AMIR and Gay ... lets say I hope none of them are here by middle of Jan.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                At least we're still 1st in the division, right guys?
                                Philly is doing all they can to see they stay in "1st"

Comment

Working...
                                X