Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with rudy "shooting star" gay

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...off-the-bench/

A pretty good article on a possible interim solution on how to deal with the darkest black hole the NBA has seen in over 50 years. Even a casual basketball fan with little knowledge of the game just needs to spend five minutes watching Rudy play to realize that he makes poor decisions with every breath he takes on the court. I can't wait to see what MU does with this joker.

On a completely separate note I want Lionel Hollins to coach the Raptors. MU needs to make it happen. I hate watching this damn team play as its presently assembled.

He needs to be moved, there are starting to be some serious chemistry issues and he is continuously going out and trying to "get his". Benching him or moving him to the second unit is only going to make it worse becuase he'll feel like he has to prove something. Unless Casey or one of his team mates can convince him that he is not the shit, he is not going to get better.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
      He needs to be moved, there are starting to be some serious chemistry issues and he is continuously going out and trying to "get his". Benching him or moving him to the second unit is only going to make it worse becuase he'll feel like he has to prove something. Unless Casey or one of his team mates can convince him that he is not the shit, he is not going to get better.
      Lol I remember during the off-season it seemed as if the team had really good chemistry. I guess all of that went down the toilet though.
      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        Lol I remember during the off-season it seemed as if the team had really good chemistry. I guess all of that went down the toilet though.
        Winning fixes EVERYTHING and losing reveals EVERYTHING
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Absolutely-awful-rudy-stat-o-the-day: Through 16 games this year, Rudy has shot 50% or better in ZERO games. ZERO.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Absolutely-awful-rudy-stat-o-the-day: Through 16 games this year, Rudy has shot 50% or better in ZERO games. ZERO.
            and only 3 games where he had more assists than turnovers...
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Public flogging? Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Adversity Doesn't build character, it reveals it.

Comment

Every time he comes down the court dribbling the ball up near his forehead and then attempting to drive while maintaining a forehead high dribble only to - wait for it - turn the ball over/take a fade away jumper over four defenders/attempt to pass to someone sitting on the bench. I cant take watching this guy place. Take expiring contracts, include some maple leaf players in the trade just get him out.

Comment

For shits and giggles, I wanna see an opposing team quintuple Rudy, just to see if he'll pass.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Guys...if he makes it past the trade deadline...we may have to boo him out of Toronto.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

no way he picks up 19.1 million dollar option to be booed incessantly for 60 some odd games.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            Guys...if he makes it past the trade deadline...we may have to boo him out of Toronto.
                            The yearly Toronto tradition. I think we should just let Uriji do his job and stop booing every player that slumps or plays bad. They only play worse, and their teammates shake their heads. At us.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The yearly Toronto tradition. I think we should just let Uriji do his job and stop booing every player that slumps or plays bad. They only play worse, and their teammates shake their heads. At us.
                              1 game = off night
                              2 games = Need to make some adjustments
                              5 games = Slump
                              16 games = seriously smarten the fuck up
                              20 games = Hey maybe you should adjust how you play and become a point forward?
                              30 games = I get to boo you and you can wipe your tears with your bloated contract

Comment

Working...
                              X