Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: What is the next raptor home game gonna be like

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Rookie RobertArchibald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
    we have the worst fanbase in the league since we boo our own players. No wonder nobody wants to come to this team.
    Fans have every right to boo their own players. Voicing displeasure at games is one of the only ways for fans to truly be heard when they're not happy. They're the ones paying the salaries of these millionaires. Personally, if a player can't handle boos and doesn't use it as motivation to change his game, I don't want him on my team. Kobe was booed in his rookie season and used it to prove everyone wrong. Same with Arenas (before he started to chuck a la Rudy).

    Do what you gotta do fans. This team is a mess.
    There's math, and everything else is debatable.

    @clericalbeats

  2. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
  3. #22
    Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think that as someone mentioned before that it is the only way to voice displeasure as fans. If we didn't start booing bargs, colengalo would've kept Andrea 'dirk' bargnani on the raps. I don't think we should boo him all the time. Personally I don't like all the booing at your own players. But I'm fed up with gay taking I'll advised twos. Its the only way to let mu know that we don't want gay.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  4. #23
    Raptors Republic Starter S.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    747
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Fully wrote: View Post
    The Simpsons references have been on point lately.
    Best part of the season so far.

    That almost isn't a joke.

  5. #24
    Raptors Republic Starter S.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    747
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think everyone should boo every time Rudy takes a shot and cheer every time he passes the ball. Seriously. That would be hilarious.

  6. Like Nilanka liked this post
  7. #25
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    I think everyone should boo every time Rudy takes a shot and cheer every time he passes the ball. Seriously. That would be hilarious.
    This is a plan i can get behind.

  8. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    its gonna be the same disappointing shit we see every game :

    create that hype cuz were up 10 points in the first
    down by two in the second
    down by ten in the third
    cut the spurs lead to two
    go into ot
    lose by 7 in ot
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  9. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Have NY and Brooklyn fans been booing their teams yet? I know bargs got a bit of it. Meanwhile Carmelo's stats are basically at Rudy gay levels right now.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "The Nuggets, winners of seven straight, outscored the Nets 31-15 in the third including closing the quarter with a 19-5 run to take a 89-65 and send boos cascading down from the hometown fans."

    http://nypost.com/2013/12/03/lets-be...ed-by-nuggets/

  10. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    "The Nuggets, winners of seven straight, outscored the Nets 31-15 in the third — including closing the quarter with a 19-5 run — to take a 89-65 and send boos cascading down from the hometown fans."

    http://nypost.com/2013/12/03/lets-be...ed-by-nuggets/
    Based on peanutwoozle's logic, players are running out of teams to play for. There's just too much booing going on in NBA arenas. It's too much for the delicate psyches of players to handle. Man, I feel sorry for these poor players.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  11. Like Axel liked this post
  12. #29
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    I think that as someone mentioned before that it is the only way to voice displeasure as fans. If we didn't start booing bargs, colengalo would've kept Andrea 'dirk' bargnani on the raps. I don't think we should boo him all the time. Personally I don't like all the booing at your own players. But I'm fed up with gay taking I'll advised twos. Its the only way to let mu know that we don't want gay.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Um BC had nothing to do with bargnani getting moved, nor did the boos.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •