Canadian Prospects in NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    He played poorly (to his standards) for 3/4 of the game, had a stretch late when he hit 3 3's in a row, he can flat out shoot the ball.

I don't think he gets much love because he has short arms, is just 6', not a great athlete, not a great defender.....but the kid just wins.
    So in other words he is not even good enough to get considered in the 2nd round

Comment

Baylor is at Iowa State right now. Two ranked teams from the Big 12 Conference with a prominent Canadian presence, Kenny Chery and Brady Heslip with Baylor and Melvin Ejim and Naz Long with Iowa State.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Baylor is at Iowa State right now. Two ranked teams from the Big 12 Conference with a prominent Canadian presence, Kenny Chery and Brady Heslip with Baylor and Melvin Ejim and Naz Long with Iowa State.
        Ejim is the best NBA prospect out of the 4 you mentioned
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          He played poorly (to his standards) for 3/4 of the game, had a stretch late when he hit 3 3's in a row, he can flat out shoot the ball.

I don't think he gets much love because he has short arms, is just 6', not a great athlete, not a great defender.....but the kid just wins.
          Gonzaga fell apart last NCAA tournament as well (as a 1 seed). People probably put a big share of that on him.

Comment

Working...
          X