X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      The Raptors can't defend the 3pt line, so GS will torch the Raps. Once down, if the Raps get into a wild 3pt shooting contest, it could get real ugly real quick.

The best idea would be to counter GS's preference for up-tempo basketball by playing a slow, traditional inside game with Valanciunas/Amir/Hansborough getting lots of touches down low (and having bigger wings - Gay & DeRozan - post-up their defender).

With Dwane "Mr. small ball" Casey coaching, playing big and pounding it in down low has about as much chance of happening as a pig flying...

Am I the only person who read this sexually? AM I!?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            I would make the case that the trek uphill starts as soon as MU makes clear the tanks are rolling.
            Roll out the tanks! Lots and lots of tanks!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              Roll out the tanks! Lots and lots of tanks!

Is it just me or does the guy on the far right look like Bosh in army hat and goggles?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Rajon Rondo cleared for practice. Should be ready to join us for the December 18th game against Charlotte.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Don't start thinking that way - 75% of all basketball talk can be read sexually. It'll ruin everything for you. Especially "penetration." That's the worst one.

Comment

Don't start thinking that way - 75% of all basketball talk can be read sexually. It'll ruin everything for you. Especially "penetration." That's the worst one.
                    And "grabbing loose balls." I forgot that one. That's a bad one.

Comment

And "grabbing loose balls." I forgot that one. That's a bad one.
                      I always thought "punishing the rim" or "taking it hard to the rim" was ripe for suggestion...

Ok ok ok, now I fear this thread getting waaaaaaay off topic... although I wouldn't be surprised to see a "basketball innuendo" thread pop-up in the "Let's NBA" forum!

Comment

LOL

Comment

I always thought "punishing the rim" or "taking it hard to the rim" was ripe for suggestion...

Ok ok ok, now I fear this thread getting waaaaaaay off topic... although I wouldn't be surprised to see a "basketball innuendo" thread pop-up in the "Let's NBA" forum!
                          "Taking it hard to the hole" is the one you're looking for.

God help us, stop it already.

Comment

There is a great youtube video from a Clippers game a couple of years ago where the female sideline reporter said "double penetration" instead of "dribble penetration" - still one of my fav blooper videos.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LOL basketball is ruined for me now I wonder what has more innuendos though Football or Basketball?

Comment

Thats right. Thats the plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X