Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Ya seriously tonight is a loss and I hate west coast games 10:30 to watch the Raps wet the bed and get beaten up on. This team is responsible for my Stockholm syndrome...

Iggy is down and GSW is dealing with a lot of issues recently but still a winning record out west no less (10-8) surprisingly Raptors are favored to win this game? I dont get it when they have been playing like ass recently... 2 teams on 4 game losing streaks I guess someone has to win *cough Warriors!* Amir was quoted saying its back to basics for me... I can only echo in response to that statement I hope so Amir....

Tank Train keeps a rolling!

Raptors are favored to win this game? WHERE?

7.5 gsw line in vegas.

Comment

"Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

7.5 gsw line in vegas.
          IN the hearts of Canadian basketball fans.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            IN the hearts of Canadian basketball fans.
            Even that is questionable. lol
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

7.5 gsw line in vegas.
              That guy is obviously stoned. The Raptors are also a 5.0 on sports select pro line, which is very high.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I expect the raps to play hard tonight and at least be more competitive than recent games. They will still most likely lose of course.

Comment

Close game until the last six minutes. Golden State pulls away and covers the 7.5.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    I expect the raps to play hard tonight and at least be more competitive than recent games. They will still most likely lose of course.
                    I expect the game to be over by the 2nd quarter. I expect Gay to shoot 6-22. I expect Jonas to get 9 touches all in the first and 3rd quarters. And I expect role players to get benched while Gay continually shoots and Casey argues with refs.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I expect the game to be over by the 2nd quarter. I expect Gay to shoot 6-22. I expect Jonas to get 9 touches all in the first and 3rd quarters. And I expect role players to get benched while Gay continually shoots and Casey argues with refs.
                      That's a better bet for sure...

Comment

The Raps could very well be at the bottom of the league by the end of this stretch. They still haven't beaten a +.500 team. In a few weeks we'll all be saying, "Remember when we were division champs in November? That was awesome." It's all downhill from here, fellas.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          The Raps could very well be at the bottom of the league by the end of this stretch. They still haven't beaten a +.500 team. In a few weeks we'll all be saying, "Remember when we were division champs in November? That was awesome." It's all downhill from here, fellas.
                          I would make the case that the trek uphill starts as soon as MU makes clear the tanks are rolling.

Comment

The Raptors can't defend the 3pt line, so GS will torch the Raps. Once down, if the Raps get into a wild 3pt shooting contest, it could get real ugly real quick.

The best idea would be to counter GS's preference for up-tempo basketball by playing a slow, traditional inside game with Valanciunas/Amir/Hansborough getting lots of touches down low (and having bigger wings - Gay & DeRozan - post-up their defender).

With Dwane "Mr. small ball" Casey coaching, playing big and pounding it in down low has about as much chance of happening as a pig flying...

Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Dec 3, 2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Gonna be ugly. Curry, Thompson and co. will torch the Raptors.

I'm predicting a 15pt blowout.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X