No announcement yet.

Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the 4th quarter, the Warriors’ offensive rating was 207. Two Hundred and Seven. Over two points per possession...

Via twitter

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      In the 4th quarter, the Warriors’ offensive rating was 207. Two Hundred and Seven. Over two points per possession...

Via twitter
      Yeah but Rudy Gay had laser surgery, Fields has been working on his shot, JV was summer league MVP, and Casey finally has a full training camp with a stable roster. I've got a good feeling about this team. [/sarcasm]
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Too much negativity here.

Optimistic take:
        Rudy with first game shooting 50% on season!

Comment

• I was there.

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          I was about 6 rows back behind the bench.

I've been behind Casey for a long time, but I am asking for his head now. After every huddle they put there hands together and said defense. Casey has been preaching defense since he got here. You can't lose a 27 point lead and preach defense anymore. Casey looked powerless.

J O'neal started pushing around Tyler & Amir. I kept calling for Casey to put him back in the game, but he wasn't playing smart so i guess Casey left him out. When everyone started being concerned about the middle, the Warrior fell right into there game.

Really disapponted in Rudy Gay. No leadership. No come on guys. No responsibility for allowing Curry to play make off of him twice. I understand he's smaller, but you have no reason to be out on the wing anyway. He should have been in the key boxing out Lee and Oneal so Amir or Tyler could get the board. He took way to long to make a move. Always dribbling with no one to pass to. He just sulked and whined like a hoe. Would talk to anyone. Just rolling his eyes and acting like it was everyone else's fault.

The only play I saw Casey run was the inbound after the time out when we hit a 3. There was one time when Kyle was looking at him like "What do i run?" The last 4 shots of the game were embarrassing. I have NEVER seen Novack hit step back shot. Lowry (obviously frustrated) didn't even give rebounders a chance to get under the hoop when he missed his three. Gay was looking for a bail out, like a wuss. Amir has NO RIGHT to be taking 3's at the end of the game.

I'm venting to you because you understand and you care. I am near grief. I'm in fear to go to work tomorrow as i will be ridiculed by all my coworkers. I feel betrayed. This one hurt deep. My wife felt ashamed to be in her Raptor shirt. I unfortunately am used to the pain. I love my city. I have endured a lot for this team. I'll never give up. But today is a very very sad day. We tried to leave Oracle Arena with our chin up.

I'll still watch every game, and i'm going to drive to Sacramento to see them play there.

The sun will shine tomorrow. Sleep is the cousin of death.

Truly my sadest night as a Raptor fan.
          Last edited by RepRaptorsintheUSA; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:01 AM. Reason: A broken heart

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            And the Raps dropped to 3rd place in the Titanic division... the horror!
            Yessssssss we are going in the right direction

Comment

JVs bball iq has turned to a turnip in 14 months of Raptor association.
              All thanks to Mr Casey

Comment

JVs bball iq has turned to a turnip in 14 months of Raptor association.
                JV is playing like his head is loaded full of coaching shit. I'm not ranting about coaching here. I know speed isn't there yet if we talk about defensive end, but c'mon he makes such a silly mistakes that drives me crazy!!! JV tries to do something more advanced without using simple fundamental skills. This should be freaking muscle memory. It's like driving manual car, if you keep thinking/forgetting how to find biting point to drive off ... then it's good for you, you'll stall your car(s) for the rest of your life. JV does something 'more advanced' and fails - why? Because he doesn't use his fundamental skills. I don't know if he's forgetting to use or he can't "perform" under pressure(this one more likely.), but something isn't right here. It could be coaching or it could be something else.

I watched 20+ JV games when he played for Lietuvos Rykas and I never saw him setting screens in weird angles!! ( one example we saw tonight vs GSW which led to offensive foul. )

He doesn't use his basic fundamentals skills and that leads to bad habits and even poorer defense!!! ( let's face it, he's interior defense is good but everything else sucks! )

This team gotta change. JV will not improve playing with two scoring wings ( + coaching/developing decisions raise some questions.. ). No way, I just can't see it. Casey told that JV should be playing pick up games this summer - it's hard to say, but Casey is absolutely right here. No european shit for now ( no offense here guys! ). He needs to play with guys who are strong, fast and tall - he's going to have much better improvement than playing in Europe with bunch of non drafters. sorry.

---

I can't fall asleep, this game made me so pissed.
                Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• goood goood

Comment

• Wow. So glad I went to bed after the first half. That is beyond brutal.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• About to scour the youtubes for a DeMar post game link. He's the only person I want to hear from.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• media reporter: DeMar what are your thoughts about tonight and going forward????

DeMar: ........BLOW IT UP.

Comment

• Stayed up until 2am to watch this monstrosity.

Comment

• I finally turned off the tv when the raps were only up by 5. I was drifting in and out of consciousness, the lead diminishing every time I came to, finally I shut it off. Got up this morning hoping they may have held on to the lead, but alas, not to be the case. That was an epic shit the bed in the final quarter.

Comment

• I'm so thankful I didn't stay up to watch a minute of this game.

Comment

• Watched highlights and apparently they weren't really defending the 3 at all, which is basically 101 against a team like the warriors.

It makes no sense to me. Letting them back in it for the win?

Don't get me wrong, this team isn't good. But surely Casey is competent enough to defend the 3. C'mon the guy got the Mavs to shut down Lebron in the finals.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X