Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowe: Young Players Wating to take the Leap (JV Stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    No, he's not. I just get annoyed about how many people tend to think that the big man is automatically to blame on an illegal screen. Everyone's a guard, I guess.
    Not me

Comment

"But Valanciunas's game had stagnated before a ferocious 18-point, 11-rebound effort against Denver on Sunday."

It will be interesting to see how he does tonight, again with a new running mate up front. Andrew Bogut is not exactly the fastest centre I have ever seen.

Comment

The right play is to pass it to DD. Not JV on that possession. 3 guys around JV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
          Amir's stats were inflated that way though, now we are seeing what he really is.
          He used to play with a point guard who could pass the ball to him when he was in a position to score, and that inflated his stats. So now he plays with a point guard and a small forward who either don't pass or don't run the pick and roll, therefore now we see the REAL Amir?

Interesting point of view.

Comment

lol, the article loses me when he speaks about what happens on a Lowry/JV PnR. Has he ever watched a Raptor game? When did he see one of those?

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
              Amir's stats were inflated that way though, now we are seeing what he really is.
              Except Amir's game has never been about accumulating stats, it's been about relentless hustle and energy. And that's what we aren't seeing from him this year.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
              X