Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this already been posted? Via realgm

Dolan didn’t want to get fleeced again by Masai,” said a source. “They had a deal ready.”

The Knicks had decided to move forward with the deal on Wednesday evening, but Dolan had second thoughts on Thursday.

“There are two problems,” the source said. “Dolan didn’t like that someone from his group leaked it to the media, and the other problem is the Knicks seem to have too many (people) involved with making decisions.”
    the first part we knew last night. Interesting to see that someone from NY leaked it, as many around here thought the leak might be from Masai to help fuel interest in Lowry. Though Masai may have still leaked the early "Nets, Knicks, Warriors have interest" part. Who knows? Still, think it's funny how messed up NY's management is.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...For-Kyle-Lowry

Comment

• I am still not sure why Chicago has not called the Raptors to get Lowry, they got some young talent and two first round picks and they really need a point guard.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I am still not sure why Chicago has not called the Raptors to get Lowry, they got some young talent and two first round picks and they really need a point guard.
        Chicago apparently hopes that the battery of Kirk Hinrich and DJ Augustin will be enough because who knows why.

Comment

• xRevise wrote: View Post
          This is how I hope the scenario breaks down:

We trade Lowry to NY for Felton and Shumpert + 1st Rounder in 2018. Then We flip Shumpert and Hansbrough (Denver TPE) to Denver for Kenneth Faried and 2015 1st rounder
          ... and then we trade Faried, 1st rounder and Amir to Miami for LeBron. I can see it all unfolding according to the plan.

Comment

• It is interesting that the Daily News reporting on the aborted trade included "- at least for now-" . Even the reporters there know how volatile that org. is. To be sure if the original report of the done deal is accurate then surely Steve Mills who Dolan recently hired to replace Grunwald had approved of it. Tonight's game against the Celtics and the next will possibly be determinants in this. Stay tuned.

ps...I do wish the Knicks are the recipient of Lowry since it helps them get better to at least get better than the Raps in the standings this season.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Doing some reading on Bogdanovic in case those rumors aren't bullshit

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid...amID_2168.html

50% 3pt shooter...
              This actually says that he shoots 31% from 3... 51% on 2p fg
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                It is interesting that the Daily News reporting on the aborted trade included "- at least for now-" . Even the reporters there know how volatile that org. is. To be sure if the original report of the done deal is accurate then surely Steve Mills who Dolan recently hired to replace Grunwald had approved of it. Tonight's game against the Celtics and the next will possibly be determinants in this. Stay tuned.
                Tonight's game against the Celtics will matter. Tomorrow's game, at home against the Hawks, will matter more. Because the Knicks might pull out a win against the Celtics, but the Hawks should POUND them, and at home when the crowd boos their own team - and Knicks fans are at that point now - I think the front office will get much, much more desperate.

Comment

• Do the Lakers have any picks to offer? Steve Blake is out 4-6 weeks, they could use some help.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Do the Lakers have any picks to offer? Steve Blake is out 4-6 weeks, they could use some help.
                    Lakers said they're not going to sign anyone new and will use Kobe as their point guard.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Lakers said they're not going to sign anyone new and will use Kobe as their point guard.
                      Hahaha alllllrighty then!

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Chicago apparently hopes that the battery of Kirk Hinrich and DJ Augustin will be enough because who knows why.
                        My bet is that coach Thibodeau being a strict disciplinarian that he is would not get along with Lowry due to his style of play.

Comment

• Hadn't heard this angle on the deal yet. The Post is usually ok with this stuff. Seems the breaking point wasn't adding one of 2018/Shump/Hardaway...it was wanting two of them.

"The Knicks thought they had a potential for a deal with an offer of Felton, Metta World Peace’s contract and a 2018 first-round pick, but the Raptors are insisting impressive rookie Tim Hardaway Jr. be added to the mix to replace World Peace. The Knicks feel they got a steal in Hardaway with the No. 24 pick in the draft."

http://nypost.com/2013/12/13/knicks-...hs-off-rumors/

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X