Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rather have Tim Hardaway Jr than Shump. I dont think Shump came back from that injury all the way and I like what i have seen out of Jr.

Comment

• This is how i picture Masai every time he gets off the phone with Dolan

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

You know I had to..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This is how i picture Masai every time he gets off the phone with Dolan

You could really do with shortening some of the space there, ceez.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• its for dramatic effect
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The reality is teams out there that wants point guard already mentioned Knicks, Nets, and Warriors don't have first round picks(this year), but many teams do have picks don't really need a point guard. I bet Masai ultimately want a first round pick for this coming year, not in 2018. By getting player like Shumpart, Hardaway Jr, actually give the Raptors more trading chips. Previously rumored Nuggets want Shumpart for Faried, but didn't work out, NOW wouldn't be possible for the Raptors to trade Shumpart for Faried? Masai drafted Faried and know his value. OR trade teams that have picks like OKC who are still searching for SG to come off the bench, they aren't satisfy with Jeremy Lamb, wouldn't trading Shumpart make sense? Also remember the most transactions happens at the draft night, anything can happen and any possible trading offers could be made on the draft night, the best hand going into the drafting night is to have multiple assets on your hand and make pitches.

Comment

This is how i picture Masai every time he gets off the phone with Dolan
                I picture it more like this

Comment

• Don't count out the Golden State yet ... ONeal is out for the season now as well and they also need a back up PG:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...-wrist-surgery

Lowry and Amir would be a great help for them and will address both their needs.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                    Don't count out the Golden State yet ... ONeal is out for the season now as well and they also need a back up PG:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...-wrist-surgery

Lowry and Amir would be a great help for them and will address both their needs.
                    yeah but who are you going to get back?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Can something just happen already? Been obsessively checking this forum as well as RealGM for the past 5 hours...
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        Can something just happen already? Been obsessively checking this forum as well as RealGM for the past 5 hours...
                        Pfft ... RealGM? Traitor.

Comment

• one by one .. Masai's gonna trade them all
                          DeRozan better not be going anywhere
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

yeah but who are you going to get back?
                            Lowry + Amir + Ross for Barnes? (with us getting a bit more back, maybe Draymond Green)
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              Pfft ... RealGM? Traitor.
                              Don't worry, this is my primary source for Raps info. I'm here every game haha
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                one by one .. Masai's gonna trade them all
                                DeRozan better not be going anywhere
                                don't get too attached
                                - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Working...
                                X