Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In fact, the Warriors have given up 86.4 points per 100 possession in those 116 minutes Green and Iguodala played together (via the incomparable www.nbawowy.com), a sparkling stat in an acknowledged small sample size.
    Sweet Jesus Christ Almighty!

Maybe Barnes is a possibility...
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I have a feeling he will be coming here myself and with Barnes Casey just has to roll out...

Vasquez/DeRozan/Barnes/Patterson/JV

*drools still want to tank?? perhaps lol get another awesome young prospect.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        I have a feeling he will be coming here myself and with Barnes Casey just has to roll out...

Vasquez/DeRozan/Barnes/Patterson/JV

*drools still want to tank?? perhaps lol get another awesome young prospect.
        That team actually would do a pretty good job of tanking unless Barnes exploded and broke out this year. I'm not sure why you don't have Amir in there though?

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
          That team actually would do a pretty good job of tanking unless Barnes exploded and broke out this year. I'm not sure why you don't have Amir in there though?
          He's been traded.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• ^that and they are interchangeable Patterson can stretch the floor... :P

don't think Barnes and Derozan could co-exist?

Comment

• I don't think Barnes is a superstar in the making.

His ceiling would be a Luol Deng type player in my opinion.... and that might be a bit of a stretch.

He is going to need other good players around him to reach his potential.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• Lowry's value just goes higher and higher. This is good stuff.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I've been the biggest Barnes fan since before his first year of uni ball. I would love that so much i was so mad when we couldn't draft him. Would be interesting to see if we could win now or not with him. I still want to tank but this team is just finding ways to win. (btw Casey actually made many intelligent moves tonight with his timeouts, play calls, after time out plays late clock etc. I was shocked.)
                  If we get barnes ohhhhh man.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I don't think Barnes is a superstar in the making.

His ceiling would be a Luol Deng type player in my opinion.... and that might be a bit of a stretch.

He is going to need other good players around him to reach his potential.

Just my opinion.
                    Definitely. That's why he'd be a great pickup for Lowry - he won't win games by himself this year, unlike Lowry, which will do wonders for our 2014 pick.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• There's not a team in the NBA good enough for Lowry now!

They should create a whole new league for him.

Comment

• So say Ujiri trades Lowry for Barnes what would that mean for the line up Ross is really showing how good he can potentially be. and Barnes has been sturggling lately off the bench too.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          So say Ujiri trades Lowry for Barnes what would that mean for the line up Ross is really showing how good he can potentially be. and Barnes has been sturggling lately off the bench too.
                          Trade DeRozan?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Trade DeRozan?
                            If that happens which Im thinking will, on draft night. then smart and Exum are our likely targets. Man so many scenarios. Why create a jam of Wiggins, Barnes, Ross but getting Wiggins means Barnes is a waste for us.

Comment

• I can't believe you guys convinced yourself that you can get Barns for Lowry

Comment

• While Toronto has played better since trading Gay, the Raptors remain active in the trade market. One opposing executive told FSO he'd be shocked if point guard Kyle Lowry was still with the team after the February trade deadline. New York and Brooklyn are reportedly most interested, but Orlando and New Orleans are also considered potential Lowry landing spots.
                                http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...s-trade-122313

Comment

Working...
                                X