Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Then back off of the trade unless you can get a thee way trade going....

Comment

Not surprised. He seems like a headcase as well. Not to mention injury prone.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        That would mean Hardaway Jr & filler & future 1st round pick (in addition to Felton)?
        That's not as tempting. We are already really jammed packed in the SG position...

Comment

Its like reporters Stein and Beck are in on conversations via speakerphone in the Knicks offices. Lol...what a ship!

Comment

Thank God. Not high on Shumpert here, either. Although the momentary idea that Hardaway Jr. could be sent back was enticing.

Hopefully this was just one of those 'stir the market' rumours to up his return.
            Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              That's not as tempting. We are already really jammed packed in the SG position...
              Not if you assume DeRozan is next up on Toronto's trade block.

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
                Hard to believe they can't get something more than this for Lowry. He's a great asset.
                The problem is that all the teams that really need a PG or backup PG don't have much to offer that is available...

Comment

Don't worry about fit on the Raptors. Right now we're just trying to get valuable assets in return for guys that are gonna leave anyways. Hardaway Jr. and future first are great assets. Hell, even an expiring Felton next season is a decent asset (helpful to match salaries).

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    Not if you assume DeRozan is next up on Toronto's trade block.
                    True... Don't really want him to go though. It's kinda hard to find someone who is dedicated to Toronto, pretty good and has a good work ethic...

Comment

The problem is that all the teams that really need a PG or backup PG don't have much to offer that is available...
                      That's why I'm hoping Miami and Chicago get in on this Lowry trade talk. They could give us the 2014 pick we covet.

Comment

• All these rumours and tweets.....very un-Masai.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          Don't worry about fit on the Raptors. Right now we're just trying to get valuable assets in return for guys that are gonna leave anyways. Hardaway Jr. and future first are great assets. Hell, even an expiring Felton next season is a decent asset (helpful to match salaries).
                          Felton still has three years left on his contract.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            All these rumours and tweets.....very un-Masai.
                            True, but very NYK.
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I dont know. I think MU wants a 2014 1st round pick. So i'm guessing this trade would have to be a 3 team trade to make everyone happy lol.
                              Unless dd or Amir are the pieces to return a 2014

Comment

• I can't see MU taking back Felton in any shape or form, regardless of what else comes with. Felton's a known cancer. MU's teams are built around smarts, grit and guys playing for each other. Nevermind his contract (tho small) is for another 3 years.

I'm guessing he told them they can have Lowry but they need to find a third team to make it happen.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X