Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Knicks didnt want Lowry for both of Shumpert and Tim Jr... what makes you thin they would want Lowry for Shumpert, Tim, AND Felton?
    They're desperate. I think they'll do it

Comment

• Throw in john salmons or somethin

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Santa Claus is coming to town.

Not happening Dolan is just too smart.
        Smart? the same dude who traded like 3 picks for bargnani? yea he's real smart

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Smart? the same dude who traded like 3 picks for bargnani? yea he's real smart
          It's my sarcasm dude.

Anyway. It's not happening, Dolan is just too scary to deal with Masai again ( rumors ) so the best thing we could get from him is Felton and 1st rounder/Shump but Raps said that they don't like him.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lcpt7vn

Somethin like that. Phoenix sends a first rounder the raptors way
            I don't get why Phoenix does it?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              and Why knicks would go for this trade?

They're dumping Felton, that's great. But they also give up Hardaway ( Dolan is high on him ) + Shump for Lowry, are you kidding me !!! Only dumb person would do this.

Comment

• I wonder if when Masai contacts other G.M's, he includes a letter stating that they have been selected by The Bank of Nigeria as a recipient of 47,000,000$ that will be transferred to their personal bank account, and all they need to complete the transaction is to send their best players over to his team in exchange for his massive contracts and scrubs? ....Seems legit, complete the paperwork!

- Bleacher Report writer
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Raps have to get rid of Masai Ujiri. He is currently wanted by the police in Toronto and Denver for robbery, and he is going to get caught sooner or later. Also, if he keeps up this robbery, no G.M. is going to want to trade with him. He is going to be like the extremely smart kid sitting at the lunch table by himself because everybody else too scared to talk with him. ahahah Masai for Mayor! He is the exact definition of trade mastermind, he pulls off trades that are only possible in video games.

Another one loooooooooool Bleacher report is to funny

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    It's my sarcasm dude.

Anyway. It's not happening, Dolan is just too scary to deal with Masai again ( rumors ) so the best thing we could get from him is Felton and 1st rounder/Shump but Raps said that they don't like him.
                    What's so special about Hardaway? dude is like a poor mans J.R Smith who is already on their team

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      Shumpert, Hardaway Jr, and fields. All wing players with potential

Comment

• Clearly talented scam artists are born-GMs that weren't given the opportunity.
                        Masai is a criminal savant. The reason he is one of the youngest GMs is because of his prodigious mind-conning capabilities.

Nigerian bank scammers get 4.5k if they get someone to go through with the Scam.
                        Masai got 7.6M AND a pick for a can of Primo Pasta.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=knwmhjf

Knicks will do it okay. I believe in their stupidity

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Lets just skip the rebuilding ahahahha

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Lets just skip the rebuilding ahahahha
                              You didn't actually post a trade...

Comment

• anyone got a link on the suns rumour? If they're looking to win now only players they'd want would be Demar Amir Lowry (prob not lowry but skill wise lowry) and then kinda want Tyler or Novak. It would kill me to see demar and or Amir go… but id send amir to the suns if they wanted him for a first + player or good prospect or something. Amir is so undervalued and i think MU will show how much of a great player he really is. We only see him as a fan favourite but the dude can ball, great hustle great team player… teams are stupid to not want him this is like a guy who came from San Antiono and just understands how to be a pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X