Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Demar deserve to be in the All-Star game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he continues his impressive play for the next few weeks, he'll definately slide in.
    Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
    [move]Toronto Raptors ©[/move][/center]

Comment

CrossedTheLine wrote: View Post
      If he continues his impressive play for the next few weeks, he'll definately slide in.
      The imprtant think to see is who else in the east is having a good season who is DD up against when it comes to allstar spot. None thought MCW would get considered when season started but as of today he will make the team

Comment

yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
        The imprtant think to see is who else in the east is having a good season who is DD up against when it comes to allstar spot. None thought MCW would get considered when season started but as of today he will make the team
        Mcw has a team on the fringe of playoffs when no one thought they'd win 12 games.

Dd has a team 5games under .500 when they were suppose to be a .500 basketball team.

In the end I don't think either get in but team performance/perception is vitally important to an allstar nod. Also I don't think coaches are excited about PPG as many fans are.

Comment

Makes sense to me

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
            Umm......

You have to be joking right? DeMar is definitely better than Jordan Crawford. He's averaging more assists because he's essentially playing point guard for Boston.
            Aren't players selected to the ASG as "guards" not "PG" and "SG"? I'm just saying that with JC you get a lot more assists and slightly more efficient scoring, which seems like a fair trade for the decrease in scoring volume compared to Demar.

And I agree with your point. I'm sure his assists drop off when Rondo gets back. But considering they are both on bad teams, I don't think you can discount their contributions so far. If you don't discount Demar's scoring on a bad team, then I don't think its fair to discount some one like Crawford's all around game on an equally bad Celtics team.

Comment

DeMar is definitely under consideration for the all-star team right now.

Irving, Wade and Wall should be locks. Leaving probably 3 spots left for guards, he'll be competing with:

Afflalo, Carter-Williams, Teague and Stephenson for one of those spots.

Comment

Just noticed the main page link to this thread which has DD,s pic with a supposedly humorous ad slogan incl. Kobe & Proactiv.

I think I have as much a sense of humour as the next poster here but isnt that hitting below the belt a bit much? He has an obvious skin issue but it seems below us to be making a public joke of it. Not cool. By all accounts he is a pretty good guy.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  That scares me... he might jack up even more shots and have even more turnovers. Eek.
                  DeMar is definitely in consideration for a spot in the All Star game if he keeps up his play. At the same time it won't be easy for him to actually get in, still rooting for him though. Go DD.
                  This would just be ideal for the tank … even though i often throw chairs when i watch Gay play basketball.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Just noticed the main page link to this thread which has DD,s pic with a supposedly humorous ad slogan incl. Kobe & Proactiv.

I think I have as much a sense of humour as the next poster here but isnt that hitting below the belt a bit much? He has an obvious skin issue but it seems below us to be making a public joke of it. Not cool. By all accounts he is a pretty good guy.
                    Seriously, very distasteful, personal attacks are not permitted within our threads, yet we permit that picture on the front page nonetheless. I think this is far worst then any amount of booing of our own players, and has nothing to do with basketball.
                    Physical deformations no matter how little and insignificant, are traumatizing for the people with them, and to be humiliated like that on the front page of the most prominent raptor fansite is just..........

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                      Seriously, very distasteful, personal attacks are not permitted within our threads, yet we permit that picture on the front page nonetheless. I think this is far worst then any amount of booing of our own players, and has nothing to do with basketball.
                      Physical deformations no matter how little and insignificant, are traumatizing for the people with them, and to be humiliated like that on the front page of the most prominent raptor fansite is just..........
                      Totally agree. What shitty child decided this was a good idea? Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

I'm seriously wondering which CLOWN put that on the front page.

Just unacceptable and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                        X