Can we do this instead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we do this instead?

Instead of making a petition to tank... Which all raptor fans are obviously not for... Can we come up with one to trade gay or fire casey, especially the latter because this is what more or less all of us want at this time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think you mean the former, because trading Gay would have a much better impact than firing Casey. Casey looks bad because of Gay more than Gay looks bad because of Casey.

Either way, I'll sign a petition, I'll hashtag, hell I'll even Ask Matt. TRADE GAY, YESTERDAY! TRADE GAY, YESTERDAY!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

How about we let GM do his job.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think you mean the former, because trading Gay would have a much better impact than firing Casey. Casey looks bad because of Gay more than Gay looks bad because of Casey.

Either way, I'll sign a petition, I'll hashtag, hell I'll even Ask Matt. TRADE GAY, YESTERDAY! TRADE GAY, YESTERDAY!
        I agree w/ this.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          How about we let GM do his job.
          Then who is going to do the bitching fans job?

Comment

I really want both gone equally.
            I agree, but Casey is still having a very negative impact on this team.

When it comes to Casey, my biggest issue is really a personal thing:
            I hate what a fraud he is.
            I hate how he tries to put a shine on shit.
            I hate how he doesn't own up to his failures.
            No coach in their right mind would try to put a positive spin on that GS game.
            But he did.
            "We coudn't turn of the faucet".
            Casey - what?
            Just stop.
            It's not them - it you.
            It's always you.

Comment

Rudy to Charlotte for Ben Gordon & Bismack Biyombo.
              Or as an expansion, add Lowry and Sessions.

Charlotte signing l Jefferson says, let's make playoffs ... MKG is gone for 6 weeks, and they need upgrades.

Casey is not a good tactician. HE is a good blue collar coach, gets a lot out of tough under skilled units ... not a good team.
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                Instead of making a petition to tank... Which all raptor fans are obviously not for... Can we come up with one to trade gay or fire casey, especially the latter because this is what more or less all of us want at this time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                Agreed.

Comment

That rock is not as big as it looks in your picture. Phoney gimmick phrase means nothing.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                    I really want both gone equally.
                    I agree, but Casey is still having a very negative impact on this team.

When it comes to Casey, my biggest issue is really a personal thing:
                    I hate what a fraud he is.
                    I hate how he tries to put a shine on shit.
                    I hate how he doesn't own up to his failures.
                    No coach in their right mind would try to put a positive spin on that GS game.
                    But he did.
                    "We coudn't turn of the faucet".
                    Casey - what?
                    Just stop.
                    It's not them - it you.
                    It's always you.
                    How about 'we just gotta make more shots' from the Sam Mitchell era. Why can Raptors never get the right coach? Butch Carter is the only coach in recent history that was the right fit for that team at that time. I really believe that a SVG, jerry Sloan or George Karl would have a significant positive impact on this team. I guess MU though has to tread carefully as the next coach will be on him not BC.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                      Rudy to Charlotte for Ben Gordon & Bismack Biyombo.
                      Or as an expansion, add Lowry and Sessions.

Charlotte signing l Jefferson says, let's make playoffs ... MKG is gone for 6 weeks, and they need upgrades.

Casey is not a good tactician. HE is a good blue collar coach, gets a lot out of tough under skilled units ... not a good team.
                      Charlotte makes so much sense.

It allows MKG to develop his offensive game versus other teams second line.

Rudy opts out and leaves, you still have MKG.
                      Rudy stays for his option, you still have MKG developing in his 3rd year at 21 years of age.

Question is the price. If Charlotte gives up that Detroit pick, I'm so in.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Charlotte makes so much sense.

It allows MKG to develop his offensive game versus other teams second line.

Rudy opts out and leaves, you still have MKG.
                        Rudy stays for his option, you still have MKG developing in his 3rd year at 21 years of age.

Question is the price. If Charlotte gives up that Detroit pick, I'm so in.
                        I'm starting to think that I would be satisfied with the Portland pick. Gordon, Biyombo, and Portland Pick. I would obviously prefer the Detroit pick, but I would still be content with taking Portland's.
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Let's get a 3rd petition setup advocating combining the first two petitions!

"I want Rudy traded, Casey fired, AND a complete tank job with multiple picks!"

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Let's get a 3rd petition setup advocating combining the first two petitions!

"I want Rudy traded, Casey fired, AND a complete tank job with multiple picks!"
                            This was my reaction too.

Why can't we have all three?

If we only trade Gay for scraps and replace Casey then it sounds like more treadmilling is on deck.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                              This was my reaction too.

Why can't we have all three?

If we only trade Gay for scraps and replace Casey then it sounds like more treadmilling is on deck.
                              Yup, a little too much short-sightedness in thinking this season is at all salvageable (or even worth salvaging).

Like Grange mentioned in his article, Masai is 1 month into a 5 year project. With eventual championship aspirations, he shouldn't care that the fanbase has been starved of the playoffs for so long. His only focus should be how best to build a championship team from this point forward.

Foregoing the best draft in 10 years to support a 35-win 4th seeded team, doesn't support that goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X