Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: TOR Raptors @ PHX Suns 9pm: all about core growth as we countdown to detonation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Dd looks like 2nd/3rd year tonight going to hole

Shying away from contact
    I think he does that when teams play physical with him. I feel like he would be so easy to gameplan against

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Novak's D isn't exactly stellar. And as a team we've been pounded on the glass, and Jonas was our best rebounder. They couldn't deal with his size.

I mean, we clearly agree. But it's still hard to find the logic for keeping him off this whole time. He doesn't have to play him the last 8 minutes or anything, but give him some burn.
      Well I thought about that actually. JV started the 4th and played a few mins.. I thought that was different when I saw it earlier. At least it's an improvement from Casey.. He gave him some 4th Q minutes.

Comment

• I post it after every loss haha
        Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        This becomes more and more a reality when we lose games lol
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Raps tied for 3rd worst in league for wins

#stellar

Comment

• Novak played the whole 4th quarter. I don't know how you justify this as a coach when you have JV sitting on the bench with a double-double and just 2 fouls.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raps tied for 3rd worst in league for wins

#stellar
              and that's without tanking... why have we spent the past few months arguing whether to tank or not??? lol

Comment

Raps tied for 3rd worst in league for wins

#stellar
                I think it's safe to say Ujiri has his mind made up about this team

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Novak played the whole 4th quarter. I don't know how you justify this as a coach when you have JV sitting on the bench with a double-double and just 2 fouls.
                  Pound the rock?

Comment

• Greatgame!

I am pleased

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Novak played the whole 4th quarter. I don't know how you justify this as a coach when you have JV sitting on the bench with a double-double and just 2 fouls.
                      I think JV is on a mins quota (28 to nite sounds familiar) dont know why though

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        and that's without tanking... why have we spent the past few months arguing whether to tank or not??? lol
                        UM has been rebuilding since day one, not sure why people are confused.

Toronto sucks.

they did last year too. Why people thought they were a "contending" team is way beyond me.

Comment

• Why dont we sign everyone on extensions?

In this rate, we will get last place, draft a super star and still have Demar, Lowry, Rudy, Val, Ross, and Amir!
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Anyone else notice Rudy and Lowry shaking their heads walking away from Casey after that last drawn up play when the game was still within reach?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Anyone else notice Rudy and Lowry shaking their heads walking away from Casey after that last drawn up play when the game was still within reach?
                              It is easy for them to shift the blame to coach

Comment

• these games are a mix of Casey and that duo of Gay and Lowry. just terrible. You may think Casey is to blame *yes he does warrant a lot of blame) but those 2 are the glaring flaws with the team they dont respect him I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X