10-31 starts last two years combined unacceptable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-31 starts last two years combined unacceptable

6-12 this year 4-19 last year to start the season. Yet again the season is over in December. Is it just me or is this just ridiculous. Even Magic Celtic and Philly fans have something to cheer for and enjoy watching this year. Will this madness ever end? Toronto has to have the worst run franchise in the league at all levels from the suits down to the players.

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    6-12 this year 4-19 last year to start the season. Yet again the season is over in December. Is it just me or is this just ridiculous. Even Magic Celtic and Philly fans have something to cheer for and enjoy watching this year. Will this madness ever end? Toronto has to have the worst run franchise in the league at all levels from the suits down to the players.
    Magic, Celtic and Philly fans probably wish they had our record

ESPN front page headline early on was "3 and oh no!" when the sixers won their first three games.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Baby steps my friend. Next year we will be 8-10! Slowly inching closer to the finals!!

Comment

Not to be technical, but wouldn't it make more sense to wait until the team has played 23 games, and then start this thread? Then you are comparing starts to starts. Who knows, they could win the next 5 and then their start this year would be 11-12. That would be good, right?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Not to be technical, but wouldn't it make more sense to wait until the team has played 23 games, and then start this thread? Then you are comparing starts to starts. Who knows, they could win the next 5 and then their start this year would be 11-12. That would be good, right?
          They will beat lakers? Kobe may go off on us? Hope they do win 5 straight....but I probably have better chance of winning lotto 649. Also why wait to state the obvious?

Comment

Not that i'm an anti-tanker, but 4-19 and 6-12 are two totally different records. One has a differential of 15 and the other 6... I wouldn't claim the season is over yet again, because a few 3 game win streaks and you could be .500 again. It was A LOT worse last year.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Why are people suprised by this ? we brought back the same team, switched one inefficient volume shooting allergic to passing power forward for one inefficient volume shooting allergic to passing Small forward.
              Unless we expected DD, Ross and JV to become superstars over the summer, that's exactly what we had coming.

OP we can't judge how the franchise is run yet, its a new team running the show, what you see on the court is what the last guys left.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                Why are people suprised by this ? we brought back the same team, switched one inefficient volume shooting allergic to passing power forward for one inefficient volume shooting allergic to passing Small forward.
                Unless we expected DD, Ross and JV to become superstars over the summer, that's exactly what we had coming.

OP we can't judge how the franchise is run yet, its a new team running the show, what you see on the court is what the last guys left.
                I thinks mist posters want JV and TRoss to get more minutes if this crap is going to continue.

Comment

For a second there I thought you were posting Rudy Gay's shooting percentage.

Comment

If BC was still here, he would look at the few extra wins and say " there is that generic growth I was talking about"
                    Last edited by mjmc; Sat Dec 7, 2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      For a second there I thought you were posting Rudy Gay's shooting percentage.
                      LOL good one !! Although I would wait until we are at 10-37

Comment

Working...
                      X