Valanciunas is a headcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Hey, hold on now, don't get all...ahem....macho on me.

Uh ohhhhh..... see what I did there, and it took what? One little line about making you my bitch on the basketball court? One little playful jab on a message board and yu're inviting me out to play, for real, so you can whip my ass and show me how tough you are. THIS, from a a guy pissy that a pro ball player, dealing with ACTUAL contact, hard, aggressive and bad intended contact, got a bit mad and had a little tantrum.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

come on kid, this is rookie level shit, you just played yourself out.

I think, and I'm only going on what I have read granted, but I have a feeling I could foul you out in less than two quarters with my mouth alone, I wouldn't even have to raise my voice sonny bubbles.

hahaha

anyhow, no really, it wasn't a big deal, certainly not a suspension. lets leave er there now.

Cheers
    This might be the most hilarious incident of getting owned I have ever seen on Raptors Republic.

Well played, sir! Well played!

Comment

• remember it well Grasshopper.

Comment

• Green Maple Leaf wrote: View Post
        This is ridiculous man, JV wasn't trying to make contact with him. If JV was seriously throwing a punch here, it would be equivalent to a retard eating chicken wings. Why don't you go play centre in the NBA and see how the pecking order works. He was just showing frustration, when you look at how shitty the refs are towards the Raptors then I would say his actions were warranted.
        This thread is going to have to be locked down.

I'm on the verge of pooping myself laughing at some of the.

lol

Comment

• Matteo Matteo Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati

Comment

• I knew you'd come around.

haha

Comment

• So, on to LA, where JV can maybe attempt to Pile Drive Kobe!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Did he make contact?

Did it look like he intended to make contact?

My opinion is no to both.

If he connects or attempts to connect - circumstances change.

Here is a walk down memory lane:

Listen to the commentary, especially last few seconds, "Its a part of the game."

Best part about that play? Not even a T. Foul shots and Boston got the ball back.

I'm sticking with this thread is trollapalooza and there are a lot of softites floating around Raptors Republic.
                Hard fouls are different. If Plumlee had the ball, then I'm all for JV doing whats needed to stop the play. THAT is good toughness. This flailing around he's doing here will only get him trouble and I imagine someone in the Raptors brass has spoken to him about it at the very least; something along the lines of "Love the Passion JV, just try to control it in a productive manner". Flailing elbows after the play is over aren't productive for anybody.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• about as rational a post as I have read so far on the matter Joey.

But because of this, I also much whoop your arse too.

I am the uber tough!

Comment

• Comment

• I'm the second guy from the left.... how ya like me now bitches.

Oh....OHHH... no big talkers now, no internet tough guys like Doc and Joey coming to shut me down.

no.

you all aint got nothing for me be jokes.

I'm straight ballin

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post

I'm the second guy from the left.... how ya like me now bitches.

Oh....OHHH... no big talkers now, no internet tough guys like Doc and Joey coming to shut me down.

no.

you all aint got nothing for me be jokes.

I'm straight ballin
                        Tuck your balls back into your shorts for christ sakes. I'm trying to eat my lunch here.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                          Matteo Matteo Medusa head on me like I'm 'luminati
                          This is a gated community, please get the fuck off the property
                          isn't it versace tho???
                          loool this thread is live why haven't i seen this before
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• wtf is going in this thread
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              wtf is going in this thread
                              Trolling gone wild

Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                This is a gated community, please get the fuck off the property
                                isn't it versace tho???
                                loool this thread is live why haven't i seen this before
                                every once in a while us old guys get let out to play mamba, this is what ya get.... ridiculous Chaos.

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X