• Show
Clear All

im tough.

(I think its time to close it!)
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
      So many fake tough guys in this thread.
      I haven't seen any tough guys here. You should stop insulting other members of this forum. Fake, not fake, we're just trying to discuss about your started topic.

-----

Basketball already has "no contact" sport reputation - It's so messed up and not true. Everyone who actually played basketball know how you body feels after 30mins+ on the court. ( especially those guys who play in 4/5 spots, it's no fun!). There's a lot of contact, lot of emotions. Everyone wants to win - no matter what. Elbows, punches, "get off me" moves happen all the time during competitive pick up game. If you ever played pick up game with real guys you know what I'm talking about. There's no need to call JV headcase for few elbows and get off me move - stuff like this happens..( especially when you play for the team like Raptors.)

Comment

I honestly don't care at all about his temper. It's actually refreshing after watching Barg for 7 years

Comment

Headcase is a stretch. Headcase would mean he's going after guys because it's part of what they regularly contribute. This is just out of frustration. If it's only a one time thing, then it's no biggie.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

really op??? I respect seeing that type of ferocity and emotion from val. This is a mans league no room for boys. If you dont like it take a hike or go watch some curling
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Lol I'm just gonna come clean here.

I used the word "headcase" so that more people would post in the thread.

And lesbianist, it worked.

Comment

stop trolling and get a life or something
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

This macho nonsense is just embarrassing. Hitting people = real men!!! No contact is for little boys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

If I was casey I would have sat him for most of the 4th quarter.

Comment

• sorry guys, but I will do whats really unlikely from ME. Fck you all, who thinks it's his problem... It's a problem of this fcked up team, with no chemistry whatsoever, he's frustrated, here you can clearly see this. I've been following this player for four years already and his main trait was humbliness and self control, throughout his shor career, it's not him. Just trade this player, as I see he's going to become the next scapegoat in this franchise I mean, damn, you were complaining about soft euros, now you got tough euro, what's the effing problem with you...
                      Last edited by RandomGuy; Sat Dec 7, 2013, 09:34 PM.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                        So many fake tough guys in this thread.

I'm not sure if you're serious, but I would have, and like still would make you my bitch on the court if you're seriously talking like that.

S to the oft

Comment

• amen brother

Comment

• and I got two fake hips and a belly now hahahaha

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              This macho nonsense is just embarrassing. Hitting people = real men!!! No contact is for little boys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                              Who was hit?

Who was close to being hit?

I didn't see anything along those lines.

Comment

• randomguy wrote: View Post
                                sorry guys, but i will do whats really unlikely from me. Fck you all, who thinks it's his problem... It's a problem of this fcked up team, with no chemistry whatsoever, he's frustrated, here you can clearly see this. I've been following this player for four years already and his main trait was humbliness and self control, throughout his shor career, it's not him. Just trade this player, as i see he's going to become the next scapegoat in this franchise i mean, damn, you were complaining about soft euros, now you got tough euro, what's the effing problem with you...
                                *drops the mic*

Comment

Working...
                                X