Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Fucking exactly.

I wish people would calm the fuck down, gain some perspective and then post rationally before these fucking RIDICULOUS psychoanalysis type posts;

JV needs to gain control
    JV is a head case
    JV is a THUG!!!
    Craig wrote: View Post

I honestly don't think the guys who are posting this have ever, in their live splayed a contact sport passed the age of 12. What a sad, SAD bunch of responses.
    Co-sign!!
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• Thornbury wrote: View Post
      I personally find nothing wrong with it. Old school hoops. The guy is letting his frustrations with his team out on a pylon like Plumlee. Oakley style. Not surprised either. You can see his frustrations with RG, KL, and DD waving him off and basically never going to him, even on match-ups he would easily dominate. Let it out big man. Garnett does it and he's considered a HOF player and legend.

This.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        oh man, Craig facing off on Nosike... expect more trash talk than actual ball
        Will there be a live stream for those who can't attend? That's a PPV worth getting.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• JONAS WORLD PEACE!!!

He probably uttered the words "get the fuck off me" in Lithuanian. I don't think he's a head case -- that's a stretch -- but I agree that he shouldn't be throwing em elbows. You don't want that rep.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Seriously.

Too funny,

I am guessing most of the people complaining started following nba ball after the late 90s when hand checking was abolished.

What a collective group of wimps society has become.
            The go-to-the-corner-for-a-timeout crowd is growing up.

Comment

• Only difference between JV and Oakley is; JV punched into the air, Oakley punched right into Plumlee's throat and causing him to sit out for rest of the season. What's the outcome? Oakley is respected, JV is not respected even from our own Raptor fans, Oakley made the league and all the basketball fans respect in him and the Raptors, JV was treated disrespectfully by the league, the basketball world, and our own fans and the outcome for that is the Raptors become a laughing stock like the Bobcats, where Oakley made the Raptors respected and scares the opponents away if they ever dare to face the Raptors in a 7 game playoffs serie.

Comment

• Lastly, you don't play nice, but yon never play dirty.

Comment

• Y'all are stupid this a beginning for him! This means his toughness is getting better and stronger!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just want to go on record as saying I'm tough. Like not fake tough...real tough. I'll be at the next Raptors meetup in case any of you R-tards wants to take a run at me
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Is this a fucking joke??

I just lold

Comment

• Hold on, somebody tell me this is some kind of joke. like a collective pre-organized trolling? A suspension??? haha omg

Comment

• I was drunk when I wrote my previous comment, sadly, I don't regret it.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Where ever the Raptors decide.

Restricted free agency gives the raptors the leverage and choice.

This is why they need to trade away pieces for as many rookie contract or picks as possible.

Collect assets, hoard cap space.
                            so you want an Eric Gordon situation?

Comment

• You're tough, I'm tough, we're all tough!!!!! Grrr!!!!!!
                              OG is our king

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                                so you want an Eric Gordon situation?
                                No but I would love mandatory reading and comprehension tests for Republic members.

Note the first sentence: Where ever the Raptors decide.

The Pelicans did not have to match the offer or they could have attempted (and maybe they did) to work a sign and trade.

Once again it all comes back to management making wise decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X