View Poll Results: What changes do you want to make to this team?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Firesale, Total Rebuild - trade anyone and everyone and rebuild the entire roster

2 5.13%
  • Whoa big fella - firesale minus JV

13 33.33%
  • Coaching change - get us a new bench leader

17 43.59%
  • Trade Rudy - Moving Rudy alone will make this team better and free cap space

21 53.85%
  • Trade Lowry - we need a new PG to lead this team

18 46.15%
  • Trade Demar - our best scorer just isn't good enough to take this team over the hump

6 15.38%
  • Put Rudy on the bench - minimize his role and let him fire away from the bench

3 7.69%
  • Start Amir again - bring him back to the starting lineup and all will be well

4 10.26%
  • Cash in on other assets - trade guys like Amir, Tyler, Novak, Ross for assets that help the core

9 23.08%
  • Stand pat - do nothing, internal organic growth will make this team better

1 2.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: D-DAY 12-15-13 - TRADE DEADLINE RUMOR THREAD - The Because There Will Be Many Edition

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Matt52's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Shantz wrote: View Post
    The line that really jumped out to me from the Asik piece was this:

In relation to their poor start, I would have assumed this meant trading off veterans; but when used within an Asik trade column I can't help but feel that Milwaukee might still try to compete. Death, taxes, and Milwaukee compulsively needing to be a playoff team...the three most consistent things in life.

If that really is the case, Milwaukee could be buyers for guys like Lowry, and possibly Gay. And yes, I too would have 'Po as my first target from Milwaukee.
    There are a legion of Bucks fans who are rooting for them to get a top pick in the draft.

The reality is given their ownership and arena situation they could find themselves Sonic-ed or ThunderStruck.

The cost of getting a Durant type player could be relocation for the franchise.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    Jimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if they trade for Jimmer i guarantee yo it is attached to UM trying to mimic the bulls of the 90's.

He will keep DD, draft Wiggans, and use Jimmer like Kerr or the other little guy

that would be kinda fun if it worked...they got a few good horace's, and even a wennington

nice

all they need now is an MJ.... the wigans gamble.... hahaha love it

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    There are a legion of Bucks fans who are rooting for them to get a top pick in the draft.

The reality is given their ownership and arena situation they could find themselves Sonic-ed or ThunderStruck.

The cost of getting a Durant type player could be relocation for the franchise.
    And oddly enough, there'd probably be a fair chance that relocation sends them to Seattle....

But yeah, I fully agree with that take on the Bucks. This season and the next few are so critical for them staying in the city that if they end up being bottom of the league bad, it'll be hard to solidify their future (including arena plans).

I think in the end it'll come down to them or Cleveland if Gay is sent off.

Also, after watching PHX, I can see them as a potential suitor as well. They were rumoured to be interested in him last season as well. And they could start a deal with Okafor's expiring contract, which eats up most of Gay's, making it easy to work a deal around. It could be simple like Okafor + Gerald Green + one of their many 1st rd picks. Or be bigger and more complicated.

Thread Information