Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-DAY 12-15-13 - TRADE DEADLINE RUMOR THREAD - The Because There Will Be Many Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he is right...Rudy Gay is extremely talented...he just is a head case...similar to Bargs

Damn Colangelo and his caliper test

Comment

I would do Rudy and Tyler for G Munroe and prb stucky or CV to fill contract. But first would be to change coach. DD. JV are two good pieces to go fwd with. Whether its from the draft or trades.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
        Apparently nothing about the rumour is true.

http://cowbellkingdom.com/2013/12/07...in-sacramento/
        internet,,,, rumours,,,,, clicks,,,,, 90% (guessing) of NBA rumours are made up shit to sucker people into clicking for hits,,,, and as some NBA.com writer (can't remember who) said 6-7 years ago, throw out some BS about The Raps and the hordes will come. It's a tried and true formula and every Tom Foolery, and Dick Head on the internet knows it by now.

Comment

Not a good idea for a guy getting started in journalism to promote bullshit trade rumors...
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

D-DAY 12-15-13 - TRADE DEADLINE RUMOR THREAD - The Because There Will Be Many Edition

Amalgamated Bitches
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              http://www.ibtimes.com/jimmer-fredet...hooter-1495956

Gray for Fredette? Why not? Gray sits on the bench anyways and we need more three point shooters, so what the hay? Do this or not, I don't really care...
              Gray would only be useful if we make a deep playoff run. We should not worry about that, should we?
              What is the worst case scenario as is? Jonas gets hurt & we may have to start Tyler or Acy at 5. I don't see a problem.
              Another angle. Gray is still a tall body (something playoff contenders don't mind having extra for playoff). Say Perk gets hurt before trade deadline?
              Last edited by Mapko; Sat Dec 7, 2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Check this out guys! I believe this is all what we, Raptor fans have been dreaming about!!! Enjoy.
                http://youtu.be/T8jhnOf6zyI

PS. Watch the rest of his other MyGM videos. His last one so far (7th) is up until next season with the Raps turning it around.

Comment

Yeah ... I believe I'd be willing to fire MU for him. If it'd work.

Comment

2. Can't imagine this is an absolute stance if Houston is really after the best trade it can find this month, but I'm told those rumbles you've heard about the Rockets preferring to ship Asik to the Eastern Conference are indeed true. For all of his offensive shortcomings, Asik is precisely the sort of defensive center who can really bother Howard one-on-one. Better, then, to send him somewhere Dwight would have to face the Turk as infrequently as possible. Atlanta and Milwaukee are thus two more teams to monitor, with the Rockets undoubtedly drawn to Paul Millsap and his cap-friendly contract -- though the reality is you can say the same about a ton of teams -- and what has been described to me as the strong possibility that the Bucks are about to get active on the trade front in the wake of such a poor start.

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...ik-trade-front
                    Can't see Milwaukee wanting to pay $31M to 3 C's next year (Asik $15, Sanders $11, Zaza $5).

3rd team!

C'mon Toronto!

Get me some Antetokounmpo!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Can't see Milwaukee wanting to pay $31M to 3 C's next year (Asik $15, Sanders $11, Zaza $5).

3rd team!

C'mon Toronto!

Get me some Antetokounmpo!
                      The line that really jumped out to me from the Asik piece was this:

what has been described to me as the strong possibility that the Bucks are about to get active on the trade front in the wake of such a poor start.
                      In relation to their poor start, I would have assumed this meant trading off veterans; but when used within an Asik trade column I can't help but feel that Milwaukee might still try to compete. Death, taxes, and Milwaukee compulsively needing to be a playoff team...the three most consistent things in life.

If that really is the case, Milwaukee could be buyers for guys like Lowry, and possibly Gay. And yes, I too would have 'Po as my first target from Milwaukee.
                      http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                        The line that really jumped out to me from the Asik piece was this:

In relation to their poor start, I would have assumed this meant trading off veterans; but when used within an Asik trade column I can't help but feel that Milwaukee might still try to compete. Death, taxes, and Milwaukee compulsively needing to be a playoff team...the three most consistent things in life.

If that really is the case, Milwaukee could be buyers for guys like Lowry, and possibly Gay. And yes, I too would have 'Po as my first target from Milwaukee.
                        There are a legion of Bucks fans who are rooting for them to get a top pick in the draft.

The reality is given their ownership and arena situation they could find themselves Sonic-ed or ThunderStruck.

The cost of getting a Durant type player could be relocation for the franchise.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          Jimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          if they trade for Jimmer i guarantee yo it is attached to UM trying to mimic the bulls of the 90's.

He will keep DD, draft Wiggans, and use Jimmer like Kerr or the other little guy

that would be kinda fun if it worked...they got a few good horace's, and even a wennington

nice

all they need now is an MJ.... the wigans gamble.... hahaha love it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            There are a legion of Bucks fans who are rooting for them to get a top pick in the draft.

The reality is given their ownership and arena situation they could find themselves Sonic-ed or ThunderStruck.

The cost of getting a Durant type player could be relocation for the franchise.
                            And oddly enough, there'd probably be a fair chance that relocation sends them to Seattle....

But yeah, I fully agree with that take on the Bucks. This season and the next few are so critical for them staying in the city that if they end up being bottom of the league bad, it'll be hard to solidify their future (including arena plans).

I think in the end it'll come down to them or Cleveland if Gay is sent off.

Also, after watching PHX, I can see them as a potential suitor as well. They were rumoured to be interested in him last season as well. And they could start a deal with Okafor's expiring contract, which eats up most of Gay's, making it easy to work a deal around. It could be simple like Okafor + Gerald Green + one of their many 1st rd picks. Or be bigger and more complicated.

Comment

Working...
                            X