Prediction: Raptors next 15 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSF wrote: View Post
    My bold prediction: Rudy won't hit fifty percent in any of these games.
    My Bolder prediction: Rudy will top .500 FG% in one of these games.

Comment

Fuck yeah we're gonna get a good draft pick hahaha!!! We may actually end up with the 1st or second worst record this year
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Realistically I think we only have a chance of beating NYK and PHI and they both are playing well. So with the the possibility of only having a shot at 3 of the games cause today against LA forget it were getting hammered, and everyone will think KOBE is back, cause he drops 20 in 20 mins of play and LAL blows us out by 20. These next few games should put us in tank nation, regardless if we want to be there or not.

I just don't see any change coming in the mental attitude of this team so we should be at least bottom 4 if not bottom 2 by the time the xmas games start. I don't believe any moves will be made this year, major anyway. The only way we get rid of rudy is if he opts out, which he wont. He knows there is no 20 mill coming elsewhere after this year so to take a pay cut of around 10 mil per season wont be happening. He will be here cause he has played his way out of tradability I think.

I say we let everyone just expire and get out own pick high then trade the whole team minus dd and jv keep them the remainder of their contracts and see if they want to stay. Sad to say I think both players will be weighing options and take the first opportunity to bail after this debacle so far. Were screwed either way, and top 5 pick this year and next will not even have us in the playoffs there realistic goal now is about 4 years away, after 2 good drafts and some fa signings.

Come the new year they will be showing more Kansas repeat in place of the raps games on TV. LoL

Comment

LA - W
          SA - L
          Philly - W
          Chicago - L
          Char - W
          Dallas - W
          OKC - L
          SA - L
          NYK - W
          NYK - W
          Chi - L
          Indy - L
          Wash - W
          Mia - L
          Indy - L

7-8 is the best upside I see - with an upset over OKC or Dallas (cuz they have one per season) and 2 wins versus the Knicks

Comment

GoingBig wrote: View Post
            LA - W
            SA - L
            Philly - W
            Chicago - L
            Char - W
            Dallas - W
            OKC - L
            SA - L
            NYK - W
            NYK - W
            Chi - L
            Indy - L
            Wash - W
            Mia - L
            Indy - L

7-8 is the best upside I see - with an upset over OKC or Dallas (cuz they have one per season) and 2 wins versus the Knicks
            But we dont want them to win that many games
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              But we don't want them to win that many games
              They'll play as they play
              Let the cards fall where they may
              I'll enjoy each win and would love an upset or two
              That's what we do

Comment

delman21 wrote: View Post
                Realistically I think we only have a chance of beating NYK and PHI and they both are playing well. So with the the possibility of only having a shot at 3 of the games cause today against LA forget it were getting hammered, and everyone will think KOBE is back, cause he drops 20 in 20 mins of play and LAL blows us out by 20. These next few games should put us in tank nation, regardless if we want to be there or not.

I just don't see any change coming in the mental attitude of this team so we should be at least bottom 4 if not bottom 2 by the time the xmas games start. I don't believe any moves will be made this year, major anyway. The only way we get rid of rudy is if he opts out, which he wont. He knows there is no 20 mill coming elsewhere after this year so to take a pay cut of around 10 mil per season wont be happening. He will be here cause he has played his way out of tradability I think.

I say we let everyone just expire and get out own pick high then trade the whole team minus dd and jv keep them the remainder of their contracts and see if they want to stay. Sad to say I think both players will be weighing options and take the first opportunity to bail after this debacle so far. Were screwed either way, and top 5 pick this year and next will not even have us in the playoffs there realistic goal now is about 4 years away, after 2 good drafts and some fa signings.

Come the new year they will be showing more Kansas repeat in place of the raps games on TV. LoL
                NYK are playing well? since when this season? they just got blown out by the celtics.

Comment

I believe they are playing a lot better than us for sure, making our chances even worse. And Boston is going to be a sleeper this year for sure, Green is playing very well and leading them. Everyone knows when they play TO just hang around till the fourth and then we fold. I hate to be negative all the time, but realistically were in the lottery for sure with this roster and attitude.

I don't see anything changing, other than our young player demanding to be traded, JV included, no one wants to play in a negative atmosphere all the time. Some of the stuff we (Raps speaking) do highschool kids get benched for and NBA it depends on how much money you make if your subject to team philosophy.

Realistically we get maybe 2 or 3 no upsets we just have no sense of urgency, and it is getting worse by the day and game. Very evident in our body language, and watch how many bs shots go up tonite cause the game is national. I want to see us turn it around we have talent but it just isn't happening and it's evident. Top 5 in the draft without a single move I think!!!!

Comment

Teams will start sleeping on Toronto, who, do have some talent so toronto may win more than they should, because they are too stupid to know when to STAY DOWN

Comment

I think raps will get few wins during this stretch ( 3-4 ), one of them will be victory vs Spurs.

Comment

I say we do a revote POST Rudy Gay.

Fair to say we inflate everybody's votes by 2 wins?
                        Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                        Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                        Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

The poll is misleading! I voted 0-15 as in:

Q: How many wins will they get in the next 15 games?
                          A: Probably somewhere between 0 and 15.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Sticking with my pre-season predictions, even though I'm off by 1 now thanks to the Suns game. That puts the Raps record
                            at 12-21 by the end of this 15 game stretch.

(unaltered copy and paste from my preseason predictions, link at bottom)
                            Sun @ LAL W
                            Tue SA L
                            ----20 games---- 10-10 at best, 6-14 maybe, guessing 8-12 here though.
                            Fri Philly W
                            Sat @ Chi L
                            Wed Char W
                            Fri @ Dallas W
                            Sun @ OKC L
                            Mon @ SA L
                            Fri @ NYK L
                            Sat NYK W
                            Tue @ Chi L
                            Wed Indy L
                            ----30 games---- 4-6 stretch, so that's 12-18 so far
                            Fri @ Was W
                            Sun @ Mia L
                            Tues @ Indy L

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...out&highlight=
                            3 for 3 so far.

Comment

I wanna bring this thread back out because raptors went 10-5!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You are a god rapfan

Comment

Working...
                                X