Raptors play in the NBA right???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors play in the NBA right???

Ok, just watched the Dallas/Portland game. Crazy finish. Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.

Anyhow, Dirk Nowitzki is unreal. Dude just scored 9 straight clutch points late in the 4th. And Monta Ellis hit the game winner for the Mavs.

And oh Damien Lillard of the Blazers = Wow. What could've been eh?? i blame Dwane Casey and his 'winning culture'
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    Ok, just watched the Dallas/Portland game. Crazy finish. Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.

Anyhow, Dirk Nowitzki is unreal. Dude just scored 9 straight clutch points late in the 4th. And Monta Ellis hit the game winner for the Mavs.

And oh Damien Lillard of the Blazers = Wow. What could've been eh?? i blame Dwane Casey and his 'winning culture'
    Yup. It's brutal.

Comment

The Raptors are in the E League, haven't you heard?

Comment

Man, nevermind Portland and Dallas.
        Those guys are top tier.

We're not even in the 2nd tier when it comes to watchable basketball.

This is, honestly, the reason I think Casey should be fired despite being an excellent tank commander.
        At least tank fun!

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
          At least tank fun!
          True dat! We can still tank while fans at the games get their pizza and those of us watching on TV get to enjoy some pace and ball movement, sigh.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.
            I'm not even exaggerating when I say it's been this way ever since Sam Mitchell was fired....

Comment

Working...
            X