Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kendall Marshall

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Too late now: Marshall just signed with the Lakers. It was foolish of Philadelphia not to pick up his contract from their own affiliate.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...#axzz2oD6zpdaL

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Scrub

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Scrub
    He had a terrible first outing for D'Antoni, so it can only go up from here!

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Scrub

Time to Eat my words he was BALLIN against the Jazz yes its the Jazz but still lol 20 pts 15 asts 6 boards Lmfao ate up my boy Trey Burke, Dantoni can turn any pg into a star

5. Like enlightenment liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter charlesnba23's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

17 ast tonite

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    17 ast tonite
    D'Antoni's system is PG friendly. Marshall handles the ball pretty much every possession.

He also got destroyed by Denver's guards, and shot the ball poorly, and LA lost by 22, giving up a terrible 137 points in a regulation game.

Post Thanks / Like

Marshall is averaging nearly a double-double on the season now ... I knew this guy had it in him. And playing for D'Antoni is obviously a god-sent for KM.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Raptors Republic All-Star lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

is it true the lakers *ehemNickyoung* got into a fight and Mr.Marshall here didn't stick up for him
    :/
    I dont care how many assist you have or how many points you score sticking up for your team mates is a number one priority
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kendall Marshall

Quote lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    is it true the lakers *ehemNickyoung* got into a fight and Mr.Marshall here didn't stick up for him
    :/
    I dont care how many assist you have or how many points you score sticking up for your team mates is a number one priority
    I agree in principle, but not when your teammate is Nick Young. I'm not taking a suspension/fine for that guy.

He shouldn't have even reacted that way anyways, so getting himself into that situation and then calling out his teammates is a real classy move.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I agree in principle, but not when your teammate is Nick Young. I'm not taking a suspension/fine for that guy.

He shouldn't have even reacted that way anyways, so getting himself into that situation and then calling out his teammates is a real classy move.
    One doesnt have to be a robot on defending the teammate when teammate was a dick. Did anyone see David West get a flagrant 2 on Blake Griffin after the half in tonite's game? That was a bush move. Griffin was doing the usual..after a missed putback he had the ball and was just trying to flick it back in and West not only swatted at it but gave Griffin a face wash plus. WTF. I hadnt seen the game so maybe there were other issues in the half but the Pacers were leading big time. Griffin has been getting it rough from opponents lately...maybe he showboats too much with his dunks...but still West was bush doing that and no one came to his defense it seemed. Barnes (lol) was there for Griffin!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, Nick has a guaranteed contract. The majority of that team does not. Pretty sure Marshall is a call-up. These guys on vet min and non-guaranteed contracts can't risk getting into trouble. Even if they want to rush to their teammate's aid-- they can't.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was pounding the table for Toronto to sign Marshall when he was in the D League and our backup point guard situation was abysmal (though now we have Vasquez). Right now, he is third in the NBA in three-point percentage and third in assists. An amazing comeback. Of course, he would not have had the same minutes that incredible good fortune bestowed on him with the Lakers, but you had to know he is an old-fashioned point guard who passes as well as anyone in the NBA.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

You do not mindlessly stand up for teammates, if they're doing the wrong thing.

Ala, Pacers/NYK Conference Finals I believe, way back when.

Jon Starks vs Reggie Miller? Starks got himself thrown out, and Oakley/Ewing CHEWED him out, on the court, after the game, and even smacked him as he was getting sent off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote phiLLy wrote: View Post
    You do not mindlessly stand up for teammates, if they're doing the wrong thing.

Ala, Pacers/NYK Conference Finals I believe, way back when.

Jon Starks vs Reggie Miller? Starks got himself thrown out, and Oakley/Ewing CHEWED him out, on the court, after the game, and even smacked him as he was getting sent off.
    CLASSIC moment. Reggie Miller makes Kevin Garnett look like a quiet, well-behaved, respectful kid. God I miss having reggie in the league

Thread Information