No announcement yet.

Kendall Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Nick has a guaranteed contract. The majority of that team does not. Pretty sure Marshall is a call-up. These guys on vet min and non-guaranteed contracts can't risk getting into trouble. Even if they want to rush to their teammate's aid-- they can't.

Comment

I was pounding the table for Toronto to sign Marshall when he was in the D League and our backup point guard situation was abysmal (though now we have Vasquez). Right now, he is third in the NBA in three-point percentage and third in assists. An amazing comeback. Of course, he would not have had the same minutes that incredible good fortune bestowed on him with the Lakers, but you had to know he is an old-fashioned point guard who passes as well as anyone in the NBA.

Comment

You do not mindlessly stand up for teammates, if they're doing the wrong thing.

Ala, Pacers/NYK Conference Finals I believe, way back when.

Jon Starks vs Reggie Miller? Starks got himself thrown out, and Oakley/Ewing CHEWED him out, on the court, after the game, and even smacked him as he was getting sent off.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
          You do not mindlessly stand up for teammates, if they're doing the wrong thing.

Ala, Pacers/NYK Conference Finals I believe, way back when.

Jon Starks vs Reggie Miller? Starks got himself thrown out, and Oakley/Ewing CHEWED him out, on the court, after the game, and even smacked him as he was getting sent off.
          CLASSIC moment. Reggie Miller makes Kevin Garnett look like a quiet, well-behaved, respectful kid. God I miss having reggie in the league
          @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
          X