Raptors vs Lakers 9:30 ET *Return of the Black Mamba*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    How much of Amir's contract of 7 million for next year is a guaranteed money ?
    Five million.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
      Casey is still garbage with a capital G.

That said, Rudy was the primary liability wrt ball movement. The game is still being badly mismanaged (rotations, timeouts, lack of inbounds plays etc.) but no matter how bad the coach: if players want to share the ball, the ball will move.
      I wasn't saying that Casey is now a good coach since Gay is gone. I was saying that Rudy was the reason why the ball barely moved in our offense and not so much Casey's fault. Obviously Casey still had his major flaws like you said. I mean that Stone/Ross/Fields/Novak/Val lineup was pretty bad in the 3rd quarter lol

Comment

• Lol I just remembered this after thinking about Stone's dunk:

OG is our king

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

lol Nick Young tries to pull a Demar 360 shot. Definitely a Shaqtin-a-fool play!
          Anything DeMar can do, I can do bette- nope.
          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Anything DeMar can do, I can do bette- nope.
            It's good too see Nick Young is still pulling off stupid moves. I miss having Young and McGee on the same team. They made the Wizards the most hilarious team in the NBA with their antics xD

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

lol Nick Young tries to pull a Demar 360 shot. Definitely a Shaqtin-a-fool play!
              This was hilarious.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                If you see anything about trade on NBA.COM page that means trade is approved.
                My fault here, sorry!

"The deal will not become official until a trade call with the league on Monday"

Comment

• TBF he made it before DeMar...

Comment

• I didn't get to see the game.

PVR didn't record. Don't know why.

So I'm stuck looking at a boxscore and all I can say about DeRozan is: THATS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!

Now the second thing I'm talking about is: CONSISTENCY

Comment

• "What a difference a Gay makes."

Comment

• Love NBA.com's take on these plays in the Game Summary:
                        NBA.com wrote:
                        BAD MOVE: The Lakers were attempting to cut into the lead early in the fourth quarter when Nick Young tried a move many have never seen before, [they should have noted Young HAS made this before] and probably hope to never see again. Young drove to the basket from the wing and had a chance to go up strong, but instead went into an airborne 360-degree spin before attempting reverse layup. The shot didn't come close, landing on the top of the backboard before coming down in the hands of DeRozan, who passed the ball ahead to Ross for a 3-pointer, stretching the lead back to 10 and prompting D'Antoni to call timeout. He didn't bother trying to hide his displeasure at Young's erratic shot. The referees also had their somewhat embarrassing moment, allowing Jonas Valanciunas to make two free throws before realizing Lowry was supposed to be at the line. Lowry made both attempts as well, but it's difficult to understand how the officials could confuse the two.
                        That free throw situation was HILARIOUS.

EDIT: Whoops, mixed this up with the Game thread.
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• This according to NBA.com:
                          Lowry has recorded at least six assists in a career-best 11 straight games.
                          Ladies and Gentlemen ... I think he may be figuring it out!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            This according to NBA.com:

Chemistry? I mean its his second season with the team and new coach and hes actually healthy now I guess it was a matter of time thing.

Lowry is Sky rocketing his value right now! and also resigning him should at least be looked at if he keeps up this play, hes playing as advertised when we got him last season.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              This according to NBA.com:

FEAR THE CONTRACT YEAR!

Trade him!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                FEAR THE CONTRACT YEAR!

Trade him!
                                this but you know MAtt I thought Lowry was going to put up a shit performance with the loss of his friend tonight, after the Phoenix game he never really seemed to friendly with Gay, nothing kills friendship like playing/working/living together huh?

Still though Lowry has been a stud but we do have to trade him forreaaaaaaal *cough* Shroeder *cough cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X