Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Soooooo if Toronto plays .500 from here out, is this still a "genius move"?
    I am not worried about this whatsoever
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      maybe, but who says he can't bounce back ?

New town, no Derozan.. who knows.
      I hope you're right. He's still on my fantasy team.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Don't know if it has been said but Buycks will be waived for the trade to go through... I would have prefer Augustin to go than Buycks...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Wait why does it worry you when everyone likes a trade? Isn't that a good thing?
          Everyone thought that the gay trade was amazing that's why

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
            Soooooo if Toronto plays .500 from here out, is this still a "genius move"?
            Yes. Gay was a horrible part of this team. Even if you want the team to lose, you still want them playing about as well as they can, but just not have enough talent to win.

You don't want to develop a culture of complacency, underachievement, misutilization, and ultimately utter failure, which is what was happening with Gay here.

Comment

• RAPTORS GAME DAY LIVE STARTS 9PM:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive
              should be fun!

Comment

• I wonder what Bryan Colangelo is thinking and doing right now?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Wait why does it worry you when everyone likes a trade? Isn't that a good thing?

Many reasons...bad karma, jinx. unintended consequences for the "tank".

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Don't know if it has been said but Buycks will be waived for the trade to go through... I would have prefer Augustin to go than Buycks...
                    Im sad poor guy just lost his Dad... and was so eager here in T.dot should of been Stone, Buycks has more upside.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      Everyone thought that the gay trade was amazing that's why

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                      Also, other GM's might be more cautious about dealing with MU in the future fearing he will school them as well

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I wonder what Bryan Colangelo is thinking and doing right now?
                        Probably sipping on some Chianti on the Italian Riveira....and threw his twitter feed device out the car window.

Comment

• Feel bad for Buycks. He needs a lot of polish but i think he's got the makings of a nba player. I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I was hoping for an expiring contract, picks and/or prospects... didn't get the picks but got everything else.. can't really complain.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I wonder what Bryan Colangelo is thinking and doing right now?

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I was hoping for an expiring contract, picks and/or prospects... didn't get the picks but got everything else.. can't really complain.
                                It's really hard to get picks from rebuilding team

Comment

Working...
                                X