Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Casey going "Oh fugg...lost Rudy...gotta come up with another tank plan tonight"

Comment

• Never forget.

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I wonder what Bryan Colangelo is thinking and doing right now?
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Don't know if it has been said but Buycks will be waived for the trade to go through... I would have prefer Augustin to go than Buycks...

Augustin has more trade value than Buycks (former 1st rnder and a vet in the L)

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• How f#%*'ed up is it to be a raptor fan? Within a few months of nba games we go from the ecstasy of finally knowing we were able to get Rudy Gay in a trade to the ecstasy of knowing we traded Rudy Gay.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• JV looking at this and smiling. I would say %80 of these assist are to bigs.

http://youtu.be/HLQbfLO8_k8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Amen. I haven't read through the thread, but I'm sure its been mentioned already, but next to go .... Lowry. Yippee!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Here's Woj for a better source.

I just got a rush of excitement I haven't felt in months.
                      Since we traded for Gay?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

Apart from Q being a good guy and good for the team...shows the value of a 2nd rd pick player instead of just throwing them away like the Telfair deal which translated (partially) into the SUns getting Bledsoe.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Since we traded for Gay?
                          The sad part is you're exactly right.. lol
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• We get two guys, one of which who averaged 10 and 5 and the other who averaged 13 and 9 before coming to SAC, one 24 and one 26, for one of the least valuable players in the league, plus two cult players. Sucks to lose two of our favorites, but it's the sacrifice to expell the demon.

Also, I put a hundred down on the lakers to cover the spread, which had them losing by 6. Thank you Ujiri, thank you.
                            @Boymusic66

Comment

• Anyone else surprised that MU didn't wait until the 15th to trade Gay?

Comment

• From Rudy's perspective: he gets to winter in California.

Comment

Working...
                                X