Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey had this for ESPN....

"Rudy is a prince of a guy," Casey said. "He's an athletic, dynamic wing player. Gets to the basket at will. Can shoot the ball. Handle the ball. We were using him more in a drive situation, pick-and-roll situation. He was growing into that roll, doing a better job because he can see over the defense.

"That was a different role for him to do that, but he was warming to it. And doing a good job with it, bringing the ball down the floor and breaking pressure."

Comments please?

Comment

• This is interesting ... I love Vasquez, and I think Patterson will be a nice piece to have going forward.
      Salmons is on a team option, so he's gone.
      And Hayes is a solid Vet, on an expiring deal.

Surprised we couldn't even get a 2nd Rounder in there though.
      Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Anyone else surprised that MU didn't wait until the 15th to trade Gay?
        i think he's got a deal/deals in place for the 15th, especially after that Grange tweet about being surprised they were able to trade Gay.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Damn, Masai is heartless Buycks is waived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          They don't call him the Warlord for nothin.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
            We get two guys, one of which who averaged 10 and 5 and the other who averaged 13 and 9 before coming to SAC, one 24 and one 26, for one of the least valuable players in the league, plus two cult players. Sucks to lose two of our favorites, but it's the sacrifice to expell the demon.

Also, I put a hundred down on the lakers to cover the spread, which had them losing by 6. Thank you Ujiri, thank you.
            Haha Vegas is probably so cheesed right now. I bet Masai put a massive bet of his own down.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
              Haha Vegas is probably so cheesed right now. I bet Masai put a massive bet of his own down.
              No big changes in Vegas. They're no dumb.

Comment

• http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/11/39...s-hornets-2013

nice piece on Vasquez
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Getting good money after this game. Thank you MU

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post
                    Getting good money after this game. Thank you MU
                    Don't get too excited.

There's a reason why bookies are staying put even after trade.

Comment

• Pelicans made a mistake letting him go and took in Tyreke at big $ and drafted Rivers to take over PG duties.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Casey had this for ESPN....

"Rudy is a prince of a guy," Casey said. "He's an athletic, dynamic wing player. Gets to the basket at will. Can shoot the ball. Handle the ball. We were using him more in a drive situation, pick-and-roll situation. He was growing into that roll, doing a better job because he can see over the defense.

"That was a different role for him to do that, but he was warming to it. And doing a good job with it, bringing the ball down the floor and breaking pressure."

Comments please?
                        Who is Casey trying to kid? When was Rudy ever in a pick and roll?

Comment

• If anyone fells that we didn't get enough in this trade, you are looking at it the wrong way...according to me at least . We were not trading a good player. He may be a good player but we were trading the biggest elephant in the room when it comes to our direction for next year. With possibly being on the hook for his option or, worse yet, doing well and having to worry about extending him at a crazy rate....he was the uncertainty in a time we are dying for some clarity. The fact that we did not seem to get any penalty coming in return is amazing. Think of some of the contracts we were talking about taking on at the beginning of the year. This isn't about a player. It's about a franchise. Well done.

Comment

• Just putting it out there, but what if Gay purposely played like shit in order to get traded away from the Raptors? If Gay suddenly becomes a 20+ PPG 45%FG player, what does that say about the Raptors' organization lol

Comment

• oh god i just realized we're going to be seeing demar iso's out of timeouts now that rudy is gone
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Don't get too excited.

There's a reason why bookies are staying put even after trade.
                                Well its a win regardless Gay's gone and if i make money on top then it's great.

Comment

Working...
                                X