Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just broke down :'(
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• You guys should read the comments on ESPN about this trade from the other fans. The whole league is bragging about UM and how good a GM is . Everyone is impressed by his Melo, AB and Gay trade. These are the same people who were laughing at us when BC was here and over paying ...

UM you are the man.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Also about Hayes, dude is a phenomenal defender against bigs. You can't push him around. At all.

He also sets some vicious screens.

Almost sounds like a guy JV could learn a lot from.
        This.

Hayes is one of the most underrated defenders in the league. I actually remember a player poll on SI a couple years ago where Hayes had a bunch of votes from fellow players.

Dude is a rock and plays within himself -- I was pandering to get him to Toronto back when he was a FA.

Comment

• so wait, Casey must be pissed, he can't have Aaron Gray guarding Kobe tonight.

Comment

• Man, it's great to actually see some optimism and hope for the future now. We're well on our way to better days.
            OG is our king

Comment

• Piece of trivia for those unaware....the Sac GM is Pete D. was MU's asst gm in Denver last year.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                You guys should read the comments on ESPN about this trade from the other fans. The whole league is bragging about UM and how good a GM is . Everyone is impressed by his Melo, AB and Gay trade. These are the same people who were laughing at us when BC was here and over paying ...

UM you are the man.
                It always scares me when everyone thinks something is good....

By the way, not to be a dick here, but why do you always type UM? It is Masai Ujiri - MU. Again, not trying to be a dick but I've seen others do the same. Am I missing something?

Comment

• It should be noted that the acquisition of Patterson/Hayes makes it much more likely that Amir and Hansbrough get shopped.

Comment

• I actually think this trade makes our team better... hopefully more trades coming sooner rather than later

Comment

• Amir is important......

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Well this trade doesn't hold clear picture, but let's be realistics - We need to clear Bryan's mess. Masai needs to. Whatever happens - happens. Let's go with the flow
                        I meant because wanting Gay traded was something most fans wanted on both sides of the debate.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

By the way, not to be a dick here, but why do you always type UM? It is Masai Ujiri - MU. Again, not trying to be a dick but I've seen others do the same. Am I missing something?
                          Wait why does it worry you when everyone likes a trade? Isn't that a good thing?
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Soooooo if Toronto plays .500 from here out, is this still a "genius move"?

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                              Soooooo if Toronto plays .500 from here out, is this still a "genius move"?
                              no

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

I don't think it's good so much as adequate. Good would have been a 1st round pick and/or Jimmer.

Although, Vasquez played really well for Memphis in the playoffs a few years ago, and for NO last year; could be the Sacto situation was just too toxic for him...
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X