Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More reaction on Raptors website, including clips with DeRozan, Gray, Ross and Fields.

LINK: http://blog.raptors.com/report-rapto...al-with-kings/

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Can he just be honest about what his doing. Like enough Masai! If it is tanking. I can learn to cheer for losing like everybody else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He hasn't lied has he? He just hasn't divulged. He always said since day 1 to judge his actions. I think that is a brilliant position to take. He doesnt have to then defend any of his actions based on a direction he espoused. He was actually ensuring he wasnt publicly taking your side or mine.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        anyone know if it will be streamed?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

TSN will also be streaming it (tsn.ca)

Comment

• So Augustin is waived... Does Buycks is waived too like they said yesterday?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              So Augustin is waived... Does Buycks is waived too like they said yesterday?
              Nop.

He ( Masai ) chose Buycks/Stone over Augustin.

Comment

• Then why do they say that the roster now stands at 14?

Comment

Then why do they say that the roster now stands at 14?
                  Who said that ?

Comment

Can he just be honest about what his doing. Like enough Masai! If it is tanking. I can learn to cheer for losing like everybody else.

No team would ever come out and actually say it; the league execs would be very displeased.
                    Last edited by JimiCliff; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 07:58 PM.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Who said that ?
                      http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...aive-augustin/

The Toronto Raptors announced Monday they have waived guard D.J. Augustin. Augustin was signed by the club as a free agent July 22.

Augustin appeared in 10 games, averaging 2.1 points, 1.0 assists and 8.2 minutes.

The roster now stands at 14. The Raptors play host to the defending Western Conference Champion San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday at Air Canada Centre at 7 p.m.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        Including Camby & Q. rich, Masai has thrown away about 6 million this season.

Augustin 1.3
                        Q.rich 1.4
                        and
                        Camby 3.4
                        It is the expense of entrepreneurship.

Camby was a buyout of about $2.7M this year and $646k next.

$6M is a small price to pay to save over $40M isn't it?
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 08:09 PM. Reason: Sorry, thead.

Comment

• is this for the better or for the worse ???
                          worse meaning the tank

loool cant lie i was tearing up but then im like, fuck rudy we got the real shit aka DeMar
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...aive-augustin/

The Toronto Raptors announced Monday they have waived guard D.J. Augustin. Augustin was signed by the club as a free agent July 22.

Augustin appeared in 10 games, averaging 2.1 points, 1.0 assists and 8.2 minutes.

The roster now stands at 14. The Raptors play host to the defending Western Conference Champion San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday at Air Canada Centre at 7 p.m.
                            Well there's nothing official about Buycks waiving ( and that would be stupid to do at this moment. ) so that means our roster stands at 15.

4 players out, 4 players in.

Comment

Pretty sure he'd rather keep his money than give it to the league.

Nothing like publicly 'disgracing' the league to get a little lighter in the pocket.

Comment

• noooo not DJ my staring days are over
                                so.... is the tank official
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X