No announcement yet.

2014 Free Agent Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL how many games of his bulls*** do you think Casey & Lowry would stand before they took him out back and shot him? 15? 20?

Lance has that overpaid smell on him, and I don't want any of it. Lance is a player to be loved from afar
    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Do you think that lance reminds us of Ricky Davis or Latrelle Sprewell in waiting ? Or an embryonic Ron Artest ? Must be part of being an Indiana Pacer. Lance acts like a punk and listen to Jemille and she thinks his actions are cool.

He is one step away from infamy

Comment

• Lance is not someone I want to touch. Even if we didn't already have a superior SG and one who might be superior soon.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Lance is not someone I want to touch. Even if we didn't already have a superior SG and one who might be superior soon.
          100% agreed. Lance is useful in his current role, but even if he could step his game up, that attitude is dangerous to team chemistry. Gotta have the right guys around him to make it work, and I don't want to risk that with such a young team.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I want some Eurovets on cheap, flexible deals, that's pretty much it for this summer.

edit: and i'd avoid Lance like the plague
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Case closed on Lance. He is a basketball anarchist.

Comment

• I want players who are diamond in a rough ...

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                  I want some Eurovets on cheap, flexible deals, that's pretty much it for this summer.

edit: and i'd avoid Lance like the plague
                  Hedo Turkoglu is a UFA, he'd probably be cheap.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                    I want players who are diamond in a rough ...
                    Lance is the spiritual son of three teams: The Jail Blazer, The Arenas-Young-Crittenton-Mcgee-Blatche Wizards, and the Artest-Oneal-Captain Jack Pacers. Noooo thanks. He's just as likely to kill your team as propel it to victory. He needs an organization with a strong base.
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Nando De Colo is probably really mad we traded for him, he could've been in the finals right now

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        Hedo Turkoglu is a UFA, he'd probably be cheap.
                        lol, no thanks. and I did mean guys from euroleagues Anthony parker (best case) linas kleiza (worst case)

edit: did I say carter? I meant parker
                        Last edited by stooley; Sun Jun 1, 2014, 10:14 PM.
                        "Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Who would you rather have back: Kleiza or Turkoglu?

(Hint: there is no good answer)
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                            Who would you rather have back: Kleiza or Turkoglu?

(Hint: there is no good answer)
                            C) Bargnani

(Hint: there is still no good answer)

Comment

• I think our wish list begins with one FA: Luol Deng. He's exactly what we need. He plays good defense, can get his offense without setting plays for him, has decent basketball IQ and won't destroy our cohesiveness as a group.

I don't think we'll become championship contenders with him, but I also don't think we currently have the assets to become a championship contender for next year anyways, since we need more development from our young guns (DD, Ross, and JV) and also a star PF that fits out team-first mentality.

How to aquire Deng of course, well............this is only a wish list.

Comment

• Stevo wrote: View Post
                                I think our wish list begins with one FA: Luol Deng. He's exactly what we need. He plays good defense, can get his offense without setting plays for him, has decent basketball IQ and won't destroy our cohesiveness as a group.

I don't think we'll become championship contenders with him, but I also don't think we currently have the assets to become a championship contender for next year anyways, since we need more development from our young guns (DD, Ross, and JV) and also a star PF that fits out team-first mentality.

How to aquire Deng of course, well............this is only a wish list.
                                if we can get him either cheap or on a one year deal, im in. otherwise he ties up too much cap space and stops us from making moves that actually push the needle
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X