Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the heads up

Comment

It's over now. I'll update OP with the VOD once it's updated.

Comment

Looks like other teams were involved in trade talks with Masai.. but nothing happened because of injuries.

Interesting.

Comment

Masai seems VERY confident that this team is not going to get stuck in 'no man's land'. Interesting.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

One thing that is for certain is that the "future" is MU's priority. He may give vague answers and despise the "t words" but, reading between the lines, he is definitely not playing for this season. I believe he made a comment about not making moves "to improve for two games", which when combined with his talk about the uncertainty surrounding Gay's contract and his plans for building the team in the future, sure sounds like this season is a complete write-off for him.

2013-14 Raptors unofficial season slogan: 'Wait and see, evaluate, then undo BC's mess!'
            Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I cant see where he could be clearer..."wont allow to be on the treadmill...because I can" (paraphrase). LOL.

Making further moves/trades to get into the first round (again) of the 2014 draft and/or improving our own pick's draft position is the only way to qualify that statement. No?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Looks like other teams were involved in trade talks with Masai.. but nothing happened because of injuries.

Interesting.
                I viewed that as meaning that because of injuries on other teams there will be more opportunities for him. But thats me!

Comment

I really feel like something's going to happen between the Raptors and the Warriors. I can feel it LOL.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    I really feel like something's going to happen between the Raptors and the Warriors. I can feel it LOL.
                    What do they need...realistically?
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      They need a backup PG and backup big to Lee and Bogut.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        Valanciunas for when Bogut is injured.

Comment

Warriors can't give up their 2014 first round pick (owed to Utah). They can't give up their 2015 pick because of their obligations for the 2014 pick. Not too many prospects unless you count Barnes who is probably untouchable. Don't really see a good fit for Toronto with GSW unless you include a 3rd team.

Comment

Apparently GS has great chemistry; I don't think they'll risk screwing it up with Lowry.

Vasquez, on the other hand...
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Golden State doesn't have any picks to trade (Utah has their 2014 and 2017 1st round picks) so it'd have to be for one of their current players. I don't see them giving up Barnes so that leaves Douglas, Ezeli, Nedovic.... Not exactly the haul I'd be hoping for Lowry.

Comment

When is the recap?

Comment

Working...
                                X