X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we had Ed Davis back

this is pretty much what we traded for Ed Davis and Calderon
    Calderon would of left anyways so I wont talk about him anymore

but dammit Colangelo always screwing up and shitting the bed. I know Ed Davis may not be doing great in Memphis but he was growing into a viable rotation big man with us and now with Ujiri cleaning up Colangleo's mess and seeing what we got for Gay, id wish we could have Ed Davis back playing at the level he was before he left for these guys who probably wont be around for much longer anyways

Of all the moves that the Raps should lament, this is fairly low down the list. Is ED really better than Hansbrough?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Davis... good lord, way to aim high

Comment

his tenure here was better then anyone we got from sacramento
        and if this is a rebuild now why not still have him here ... cant have a line up of all superstars. got to have your grinders too

and we are raptors fans, we haven't aimed high in years ... if the new management doesn't turn this around we are entering clippers pre paul and griffin territory of ineptitude here

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          and if this is a rebuild now why not still have him here ... cant have a line up of all superstars. got to have your grinders too

and we are raptors fans, we haven't aimed high in years ... if the new management doesn't turn this around we are entering clippers pre paul and griffin territory of ineptitude here
          How much you will to spend to re-sign a guy like Davis? Cause we get all the same attributes from Hansbrough for $3M.

Some Raps fans aim higher than others, but this is a bit sad. We have been in Clippers territory for years but finally are starting to show signs of intelligent life in the front office.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post

Keeping Davis wasn't going to do anything to help us avoid ineptitude. One could say he was part of the problem (i.e. lotto picks who aren't very good).

Comment

Demar is gonna get traded and we gonna get threads like this too. Oh boy can't wait
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'd rather have Hansbrough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ya know I'm guilty for falling in love with the odd sub par player myself. But you need to understand that the reason these guys try so hard, and play with such heart, is because it's often their only NBA skill. We cheer the Reggie Evans, Pops Mensah Bonsous, Ed Davis's and Tyler Hansbroughs of the league, but really there is only one or two spots on an entire roster for guys like that. I bet there are guys in this forum that can shoot FTs better than Reggie Evans. We need to stop swooning every time a player says they love T-Dot, and as a few others have said...set the bar a little higher.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    ya know I'm guilty for falling in love with the odd sub par player myself. But you need to understand that the reason these guys try so hard, and play with such heart, is because it's often their only NBA skill. We cheer the Reggie Evans, Pops Mensah Bonsous, Ed Davis's and Tyler Hansbroughs of the league, but really there is only one or two spots on an entire roster for guys like that. I bet there are guys in this forum that can shoot FTs better than Reggie Evans. We need to stop swooning every time a player says they love T-Dot, and as a few others have said...set the bar a little higher.
                    I bet that list is actually quite long.

Comment

Let's be sentimental over a real reason. Garbo

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Let's be sentimental over a real reason. Garbo

Man, I hated it when that happened. Not that he was All-World or anything, but a nice skill set and would have helped the Raps at that time.

Comment

btw Ed Davis is hurt High ankle Sprain.

Comment

Working...
                          X