Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Colangelo Shares His Two Cents on the Gay Trade

Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    26 points (10-20 shooting; exactly 50% shooting) at the end of the game against the Rockets. Talk to me now :P
    i really hope he falls off.

if he shows he was just loafing in toronto, then he really screwed us out of at least a cavs pick!

Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

double post

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

"Coach put me in the right places..." Post game quote.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    He played the first 4-5 games as a superstar when he first came here. Just give it 20 games and he'll be shooting bricks day-n-night.
    Yea but you don't just suddenly shoot over 50% each game so far when you haven't shot over 50% in 18 games straight this season. Obviously it's just 2 games, but that's already more games over 50% he's had with the Kings than with the Raptors this season. Looking back at last year's season when BC was still our GM, he wasn't shooting it as horribly as he has shot it when Ujiri was our GM. I don't think it's really a coincidence that Gay played worse when Ujiri became our GM. He knew he was getting traded. He didn't really gave a shit, so he never gave 100% in games. He wanted to get traded once Ujiri was running this ship!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    But BC failed to read the tea leaves.
    Totally agree. He did a very poor job with the situation. I remember that season. Raptors were comfortably sitting at 4th place at the all-star break and it seemed a certainty they would make the play-offs. Personally I too was in favour of keeping Bosh. A guy who was being paid 4mil. a season (BC) to make good decisions, should've known better.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Gay has 22 points (9-17 shooting). Now that really begs the question. Did he intentionally shoot poorly with the Raptors to get traded away from Toronto?
    I don't doubt his sincerity one bit. I do think though that he tends to become careless and complacent once he becomes comfortable with a team. We Raptor fans should be glad he was playing poorly 'cause if he wasn't, he would've probably still been here.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
    I don't doubt his sincerity one bit. I do think though that he tends to become careless and complacent once he becomes comfortable with a team. We Raptor fans should be glad he was playing poorly 'cause if he wasn't, he would've probably still been here.
    Yup and mediocrity would have continued

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information