Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 321

Thread: Game #20: San Antonio Spurs 116 - Toronto Raptors 103

  1. #161
    Raptors Republic Starter Uncle_Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Wtf?
    No exactly but black jacket with white sleeve that looked silver and a black hat. A little red would do him some good...

  2. #162
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Tank is on. This is a great showcase game for Lowry though
    Team is still playing "better" basketball. Seriously...I was starting to go crazy with this team led by Gay. Not just eye-gougingly bad...I wanted to guge my eyes out and stuff a peeled lemon into the wounds because it would be more pleasant than watching how the team was playing before

  3. #163
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thead wrote: View Post
    so anyone got a super good link? Someone posted an HD something or other.
    http://atdhe.xxx/basketball/watch-to...io-spurs-4j9fh

    The quality is pretty good

  4. #164
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Team is still playing "better" basketball. Seriously...I was starting to go crazy with this team led by Gay. Not just eye-gougingly bad...I wanted to guge my eyes out and stuff a peeled lemon into the wounds because it would be more pleasant than watching how the team was playing before
    Very true. Couldn't stand being at a game a looking at five players standing still

  5. #165
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Duncan's shot is off tonight.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  6. #166
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    derozan 5 assists halfway through the 2nd quarter

  7. #167
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Duncan's shot is off tonight.
    His shot is off this season...

  8. #168
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    4,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    C'mon let's play some D


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  9. #169
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    His shot is off this season...
    I guess, haven't watched too many Spurs games. But he IS shooting 44%, so yeah.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  10. #170
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I dont think I can stomach if DD was shipped out. You can only strip the team down so much because your just gonna have to find quality players all over again. Where are you gonna find a SG like DD. He has improved so much it just doesnt make sense to me.

  11. Like Puffer, lilmamba_, Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  12. #171
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Daye is pretty bad lol

  13. #172
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Daye is BRU-TAL.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  14. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  15. #173
    Raptors Republic Starter Uncle_Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    I dont think I can stomach if DD was shipped out. You can only strip the team down so much because your just gonna have to find quality players all over again. Where are you gonna find a SG like DD. He has improved so much it just doesnt make sense to me.
    Agree

  16. #174
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DeRozan looks really really good

    First time no ifs ands or buts
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  17. #175
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow. Duncan is getting a flop warning for that.

  18. #176
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    I dont think I can stomach if DD was shipped out. You can only strip the team down so much because your just gonna have to find quality players all over again. Where are you gonna find a SG like DD. He has improved so much it just doesnt make sense to me.
    Depends what is coming back

    Same with JV
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  19. #177
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn Casey, Sub-in Jonas...
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  20. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  21. #178
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    woah I leave for 20 minutes and this is what I come back to
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  22. #179
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Who can make a GIF of that Amir rejection?

  23. #180
    Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    how much do the Knicks stink. Jesus.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •