Bruce Bowen on Sid & Tim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Bowen on Sid & Tim

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Dec 11, 2013, 02:34 AM.

I always hated Bruce Bowen, he was a hard nosed and at times a dirty defender which brings me to this question... who is this pleasant, funny & intelligent dude in this interview?!

Great great interview! I hope to see more of his interviews with Sid & Tim in the near future.

Comment

I really enjoyed that
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I always hated Bruce Bowen, he was a hard nosed and at times a dirty defender which brings me to this question... who is this pleasant, funny & intelligent dude in this interview?!

Great great interview! I hope to see more of his interviews with Sid & Tim in the near future.
        It's Tim and Sid.

I'm being that guy..

Anyway, saw it live. Great interview.

Also, to your first sentence. I'm going to say Bruce Bowen is one of those people with the on/off switch.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          It's Tim and Sid.

I'm being that guy..

Anyway, saw it live. Great interview.

Also, to your first sentence. I'm going to say Bruce Bowen is one of those people with the on/off switch.
          Ya, I got the title from raptorsforum and didn't realize till I posted it. I can't change it, if a mod can fix it, it'd be nice.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Ya, I got the title from raptorsforum and didn't realize till I posted it. I can't change it, if a mod can fix it, it'd be nice.
            I keep on saying I should be given moderating powers..

But, I just don't have da money, so I can't get da power and I can't get da girls..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Think he wants an assistant job?

Comment

He reminds me so much of Jalen. He's good.
                Last edited by mike, prague; Wed Dec 11, 2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X