Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where is Sonny Weems ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Don't forget Luke Jackson or Joey Dorsey or Mo Pete or Quincy Douby or Solomon Alabi or Nathan Jawai or Hassan Adams or Primoz Brezec or Uros Slokar or Rasho Nesterovic or Rasual Butler or Juan Dixon or Sundiata Gaines or Joey Graham or Jason Kapono or Linas Kleiza or Jamario Moon or Patrick O'Bryant or Will Solomon or Sebastien Telfair or P.J. Tucker or Roko Ukic or Hedo Turkoglu or Jake Voskuhl or Antoine Wright.
    Mo Pete doesn't belong in that group. Nor does Rasho.

And PJ Tucker is starting for the Suns...
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

2. Like Mack North liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget Luke Jackson or Joey Dorsey or Mo Pete or Quincy Douby or Solomon Alabi or Nathan Jawai or Hassan Adams or Primoz Brezec or Uros Slokar or Rasho Nesterovic or Rasual Butler or Juan Dixon or Sundiata Gaines or Joey Graham or Jason Kapono or Linas Kleiza or Jamario Moon or Patrick O'Bryant or Will Solomon or Sebastien Telfair or P.J. Tucker or Roko Ukic or Hedo Turkoglu or Jake Voskuhl or Antoine Wright.
    Hell, I'm surprised this team didn't give Andy Rautins a shot.
    Writer for RaptorsWatch.com

Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Mo Pete doesn't belong in that group. Nor does Rasho.

And PJ Tucker is starting for the Suns...
    If Rasho and Mo Pete don't belong than I don't think Anthony Parker does either.

And well, look how damn long PJ was outta the league.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Hell, I'm surprised this team didn't give Andy Rautins a shot.
    You never know. It could happen.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

If Rasho and Mo Pete don't belong than I don't think Anthony Parker does either.

And well, look how damn long PJ was outta the league.
    Touche. I didn't see Anthony Parker listed. Completely agree.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

7. Like LBF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone who does belong on that list though is Lonny Baxter. And Robert Archibald. And Chris Jeffries. And Michael Bradley.

Though I think Robert Archibald posts on this site sometimes ... hahah

I think we went over all of these obscure players in the "Throw-back Pictures" thread.
    I think every team has their own list of "Who-the-f*ck?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Someone who does belong on that list though is Lonny Baxter. And Robert Archibald. And Chris Jeffries. And Michael Bradley.

Though I think Robert Archibald posts on this site sometimes ... hahah

I think we went over all of these obscure players in the "Throw-back Pictures" thread.
    I think every team has their own list of "Who-the-f*ck?"
    Oh, well there's quite a few others to add. But, I was under the impression we were talking strictly Colangelo specials..

Raptors Republic Starter jacobdr4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sonny Weems and Cska Moscow are currently on Nba tv Canada playing Fc barcelona and another former Raptors Joey Dorsey if anyone is interested

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Sonny Weems and Cska Moscow are currently on Nba tv Canada playing Fc barcelona and another former Raptors Joey Dorsey if anyone is interested
    Wow. What a trip.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the fuck is this even a thread? especially in the everything raptors section. Sonny weems is like a poor mans T Ross who gives a shit about that dude
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

How...DARE you!!
    Dwane Casey says: Pound the Gay!!

Thread Information