Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I may pissed off a lot of people, but should we considering to trade JV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but the stupidity of this thread is amazing. Lock this bitch up...

Comment

ok. Can the title of this thread at least, be edited to make sense? I realize that the OP does not have english as his mother tongue and I'm sure he would appreciate it. It's kind of ignorant to just leave it like that.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
        Okay Miami Heat will do it, and please explain to me a way to best judge a player's playing? check their stat sheet right? now I don't think I'm wrong that to evaluate a person's playing one of the best we to evaluate is not just checking his stat sheet but rather watching him play correct? this is why teams actually spend MONEY to hire a guy that watches people play and evaluate their values. NOW you tell me, how do we watch people's play as average basketball fan that can't get access to those video files that only professional sports team collects? we watch youtube correct? now, KCP has zero youtube highlights as a Piston. and He is in starting lineup and plays everyday. I take back the "BUST" word (I think I remember I have never called KCP a bust but anyhow), but he is not a great player, if he's that great why he has no highlights? actually he has one highlight video just comes out from yesterday, but our conversation was before that. Here is the point, you want Raptors to be better, and i want Raptors to be better, I proposed a trade idea that would help the Raptors to get better, and you didn't think so, that's fine, but there is no point to continuously bring that old topic and continuously say I am wrong.
        Stop being ignorant.

Comment

I must be drunk on somethin' really strong Lowry+JV+Novak for Brook Lopez high on somethin' really strong

Comment

I don't know whether JV would develop into a star player and maybe he will. What we can be certain about is that JV will develop into a very good player. A double-double guy for sure. He's obviously a young man and is in the process of learning. It's going to take some time. That being said though, I'd say that no player is untradeable. For the right return JV could be traded too. Masai should be open to trading him and I'm sure he is.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

who is this guy...

Comment

Give a kid a chance for fuck's sake
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Delete this thread

Comment

The only thing wrong with this thread is expecting 20/12 from jv.

The question of trading him is fair. However if that happens I would think if is draft night.

Comment

JV development is stunted because the Raptors are gregariously bad at player development.

Also he got really fat this summer. He gained weight when really all he needed to do was gain strength. Now he lacks the ability to out hustle people and has lost his explosiveness to finish around the rim. Another fail by Raptors development staff. Need to teach the guy how to have his body in the best condition.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        JV development is stunted because the Raptors are gregariously bad at player development.

Also he got really fat this summer. He gained weight when really all he needed to do was gain strength. Now he lacks the ability to out hustle people and has lost his explosiveness to finish around the rim. Another fail by Raptors development staff. Need to teach the guy how to have his body in the best condition.
                        Raps pay big bucks to Alec McKechnie for this....they overpay everybody except their support/arena staff.

Comment

Working...
                        X