Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Part Of 78 Trade Rumour Mentions In The Past Two Weeks

Check this out..

When a player is featured on HoopsHype's trade rumors page a lot, that doesn't typically bode well for his future with the team he's playing for. So Rockets center Omer Asik and Raptors guard Kyle Lowry should be happy to learn that they led the NBA in trade rumor mentions on HoopsHype in the past two weeks. - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/articles/hoopsh....VRTtQFsE.dpuf
    PLAYERS RUMORS MENTIONS* TEAMS RUMORS MENTIONS*
    1. Kyle Lowry 27 1. Toronto 78
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Wait. What?

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post

Wait. What?
      LOL wtf?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        LOL wtf?

Comment

That Damian Lillard remark was because Portland picked him with the pick they got from the Nets for Gerald Wallace (?).

He's just a pissed off fan since his team is giving away every single valuable asset.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Bogdanovic, two scrubs and a 2020 pick? I'm not buying this Nets rumour at all. MU is using the Nets, he probably thinks Dolan can't tell the difference between Shupert/THJ and Bogdanovic.

Fields, Ross and DeRozan are all better than Bogdanovic. He might be an ok rotation player, but not worth even a few months of Lowry. Or am I missing something about this dude?

And a 2020 pick? Has anybody ever traded for a pick 6 years in the future in the history of the NBA? I just don't see this happening.

I bet Dolan caves and we get Shumpert or THJ and NY's 2017 along with the aspiring Circuit City employee formerly known as Ron Artest. I hope we somehow avoid Felton.

Well, I really hope this whole thing is a smoke screen and an out of left field trade for a 2014 pick is in the works.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post
              Bogdanovic, two scrubs and a 2020 pick? I'm not buying this Nets rumour at all. MU is using the Nets, he probably thinks Dolan can't tell the difference between Shupert/THJ and Bogdanovic.

Fields, Ross and DeRozan are all better than Bogdanovic. He might be an ok rotation player, but not worth even a few months of Lowry. Or am I missing something about this dude?

And a 2020 pick? Has anybody ever traded for a pick 6 years in the future in the history of the NBA? I just don't see this happening.

I bet Dolan caves and we get Shumpert or THJ and NY's 2017 along with the aspiring Circuit City employee formerly known as Ron Artest. I hope we somehow avoid Felton.

Well, I really hope this whole thing is a smoke screen and an out of left field trade for a 2014 pick is in the works.
              June 30, 1993: Traded by the Golden State Warriors (as a future 1998 1st round draft pick) with Anfernee Hardaway, a 1996 1st round draft pick (Todd Fuller was later selected) and a 2000 1st round draft pick (Mike Miller was later selected) to the Orlando Magic for Chris Webber.
              Not sure, but here's a transaction that involves a 5 year and 7 year into the future draft pick, respectively.
              http://www.basketball-reference.com/...cartevi01.html
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X