GT: Sixers at Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    I certainly thought they were more watchable. But watchable is not the same as good.
    he didn't say good, he said watchable

Comment

• More of Casey's random lineups. I swear, he must use numbered marbles to figure this all out.

Comment

• Lowry!!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I am definitely happy about this philly comeback along with some fun first quarter action

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
            More of Casey's random lineups. I swear, he must use numbered marbles to figure this all out.
            Hey... Don't bash on Casey. He's merely following the orders from Ujiri. Play the worst lineups ever to help with our secret tanking efforts!

Comment

• can we just get the season over with...
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                I counted at least 6 mistakes by JV. Is he garbage too by your logic?
                U watch hansbro cones back he doesn't see the court. Jv probably did 20 things good. Patterson banged once down low and nothing but error on defense and offense. He is s

Comment

• ohhh man swallow that, over two defenders

Comment

• Keeping track on the boxscore, looks like ross is on fire and demars got a nice passing game going?
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• what happened to ross' beard

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        U watch hansbro cones back he doesn't see the court. Jv probably did 20 things good. Patterson banged once down low and nothing but error on defense and offense. He is s
                        Love how you base things off 7 minutes of play when he just got here, only had one full day of practice with the team and this is first game with the Raptors.. Not saying Patterson is amazing, but really?

Comment

• ha ha John Salmons thinks we can make playoffs

that's that legendary John Salmons judgement right there

Comment

• preach lowry preach

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Love how you base things off 7 minutes of play when he just got here, only had one full day of practice with the team and this is first game with the Raptors.. Not saying Patterson is amazing, but really?
                              Patterson again

Comment

• ball dont lie

Comment

Working...
                                X