Package Lowry to the West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package Lowry to the West

Forget about the Knicks (Dolan vetoed us), Nets (Won't give us their European Prospect), and the Bulls or the Magic or the Cavs. Let's ship Lowry to the West so he won't have to torch us 4x everytime he comes back against our team. Personally I like Lowry but he's not the PG Masaii want, we might get one of M.Smart, A.Harrison, or S.Christon for the draft if we don't land Wiggins, Parker or Randle so shipping Lowry to the West is a good thing to do. I personally like this trade

1) GSW - Lowry + 2016 1st round pick (NYK) for H.Barnes, F.Ezeli, N.Nedovic
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jvpp23b
    : Then we cut N.Nedovic and package Fields + one of DeRozan + Ross for a future PF in the Feb Deadline trade.
    : I like Barnes and I think he would flourish as a Raps, could be our future SF while Ross is our future SG
    : The chance of this trade is probably 20%

2) UTAH - Lowry + Fields for A.Biedrins, B.Rush
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kyds3or
    : Both A.Biedrins and B.Rush are off the book by this summer, we can resign B.Rush with the vet minimum or just let both of them walk, that's shedding close to $13M off the financial book, we can use that so sign a star FA in the summer perhaps.
    : The Jazz sure need a backup PG or a starting PG in Lowry for the young T.Burke to shine.

3) Three way with the Rockets, Lowry + Fields for Jeremy Lin with Omer Asik going to another team
    : We get Jeremy Lin who would bring the Chinese sensation of the East for our team for a better look in the future. J.Lin and Vazquez should be an interesting PG combo for years to come.
    : The chance of this trade is probably 30%

Why would Utah give up 2 expiring deals and take Fields? Also, Lowry isn't going to Houston. He and Mchale don't get along. That's why Lowry was available in the first place. Also taking Lin and Asik destroys our cap space
    Ball Don't Lie

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Forget about the Knicks (Dolan vetoed us), Nets (Won't give us their European Prospect), and the Bulls or the Magic or the Cavs. Let's ship Lowry to the West so he won't have to torch us 4x everytime he comes back against our team. Personally I like Lowry but he's not the PG Masaii want, we might get one of M.Smart, A.Harrison, or S.Christon for the draft if we don't land Wiggins, Parker or Randle so shipping Lowry to the West is a good thing to do. I personally like this trade

1) GSW - Lowry + 2016 1st round pick (NYK) for H.Barnes, F.Ezeli, N.Nedovic
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jvpp23b
      : Then we cut N.Nedovic and package Fields + one of DeRozan + Ross for a future PF in the Feb Deadline trade.
      : I like Barnes and I think he would flourish as a Raps, could be our future SF while Ross is our future SG
      : The chance of this trade is probably 20%

2) UTAH - Lowry + Fields for A.Biedrins, B.Rush
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kyds3or
      : Both A.Biedrins and B.Rush are off the book by this summer, we can resign B.Rush with the vet minimum or just let both of them walk, that's shedding close to $13M off the financial book, we can use that so sign a star FA in the summer perhaps.
      : The Jazz sure need a backup PG or a starting PG in Lowry for the young T.Burke to shine.

3) Three way with the Rockets, Lowry + Fields for Jeremy Lin with Omer Asik going to another team
      : We get Jeremy Lin who would bring the Chinese sensation of the East for our team for a better look in the future. J.Lin and Vazquez should be an interesting PG combo for years to come.
      : The chance of this trade is probably 30%
      Glad to see 10FTW is back. This forum just got a lot more entertaining

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        phdmac wrote: View Post
        taking Lin and Asik destroys our cap space
        Re-read the OP TFTW suggests flipping Asik to another team.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Jeremy Line is junk!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X