Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - pho

DeRozan & Amir to Phoenix for Okafor & 2 x 2014 1st round picks

DeRozan could start at SF for Phoenix. DeRozan, Dragic and Bledsoe would be a deadly threesome.

Amir could replace Frye in the starting lineup too.

Expiring contract and two picks (Phoenix would still have two) would be a fair return, I think.

I don't think demar and Amir gets u 2x first round picks but bleacherreport(I know their not the most reliable source) said their willing to give up picks for an extablished scorer / star so maybe they'll say yes

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      DeRozan & Amir to Phoenix for Okafor & 2 x 2014 1st round picks

DeRozan could start at SF for Phoenix. DeRozan, Dragic and Bledsoe would be a deadly threesome.

Amir could replace Frye in the starting lineup too.

Expiring contract and two picks (Phoenix would still have two) would be a fair return, I think.
      Man if Ujiri pulls this off, he should totally be arrested for grand theft! No way Phoenix trades two first rounders for Demar and Amir

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I could see Lowry replace Amir in this deal.

DeRozan would start at SF, bumping Tucker to the bench.

Lowry would become the third guard in a three-headed SG/PG rotation, behind Bledaoe and Dragic. Each of the three could still play 30+ MPG, since both Bledsoe and Dragic can play either guard spot. Lowry would be a huge upgrade over Ish Smith at backup PG.

Getting Okafor and just one 2014 1st round pick doesn't seem like nearly enough return for Toronto, but two picks seems like maybe too much. Toronto could send back OKC's 2nd round pick to help balance it out. I could see Toronto getting Phoenix's #1 and #4 picks, or maybe their #2 and #3 picks (from their 4 1st round picks, in order of how they fall).

Comment

Suns' picks are not that high, as it stands 17 and 30 (they have Pacers 1st). No way we get players as good as Demar and Amir with those picks. Look how long it took for Derozan and AJ to develop into good players. And we toss that away for "maybes" who will take more time to develop? I just think thisdraft is being overrated. The first 6 or 7 picks are unusually good, but after that it looks like a typical crap-shoot.

Comment

Maybe Pho is hoping everyone doesn't know that the pics are at the end of the lottery or higher if they get them. Wash is protected 13, so 14 we get and then higher for the others. The guys we give up for what we get back doesn't even compare on a stats perspective. Lets face it the draft is not that deep to the point where the top 20 are all all-star caliber. 1-7 are potentially there, but beyond that there might be a couple of gems, but they will be hard to find. So to give up 30 ppg, 10-15 rbs 4-6 assist between them,I don't think we get the same back in terms of who we get in the draft.

Comment

The PHO pic could be low, but they would be looking to get better with the pics traded, so there pic could be a lot higher. If that's the low lottery pic everyone is looking for.

Comment

We got to get Barnes get to the playoffs, and trade on draft night. Everyone else reaps the experience and either stays or goes one way or another we get him. I did hear one poster say JV for Wiggins on draft night. Could very well happen, he will be here MU #1 mission I think. Or try to put us in the best position possible to land him without sacrificing to much.

Comment

Working...
                X