• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man
    raptors actually running real pick and rolls
    is this real life?

Comment

• Someone needs to overpay for Lowry to get him off this team. Masai can go all the way to February if need be.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• NBA.com can't spell JV's name:

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
          NBA.com can't spell JV's name:

No surprise... NBA editors always make mistakes when it comes to Raptors.

Comment

Lmfao writer was thinking "How the hell do you spell... ahh f*** it."
            OG is our king

Comment

thats cringe-worthy. it takes 2 seconds to google a spell check.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• "the Raptors are about to become the first team to ever successfully use reverse-psychology on themselves."

"How ironic would that be? In an effort to get worse, the Raptors have gotten better than they’ve been in years."

http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...lls_kelly.html
                Last edited by caccia; Sat Dec 14, 2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                  man
                  raptors actually running real pick and rolls
                  is this real life?
                  or is this just fantasy?

Comment

• Looks like the problem all along was Rudy... 2-1 since the Rudy Gay Era ended

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Looks like the problem all along was Rudy... 2-1 since the Rudy Gay Era ended
                      3-1

Comment

• too bad T ross's hopes for consistency just went out the window in this game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          3-1
                          Correct.

Rudy was such a big part of game plan that should only be a matter of time before teams adapt and scouting reports are updated.

Comment

• Really liked what I saw out of JV tonight.
                            I love that he raged right through the closing seconds.
                            That may have been the best game of his career, and it wasn't good enough for him.
                            I like that a lot.
                            Great sign.

And Patterson as well.
                            His shot is smooth, he can move well with the ball, and his defense was absolutely perfect at times.
                            Anybody else notice that?
                            I mean perfect.

I think Vasquez is an excellent point-guard for us right now.
                            He will help to establish an offensive system that flows through the bigs.
                            Amir is hugging him right now.

And on that note - Amir's stock is through the fucking roof.
                            I don't want to trade this guy.
                            Mysterious injury please.

Comment

• It's really sad the see that Rudy was actually THE problem. Casey has to take some blame too but no where near as much as I thought he would need to take. It probably was like 85-90% Rudy's fault. How one man could kill ball movement the way he did is astonishing.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Atleast the Rudy Gay era was better then the Bargnani era for me atleast
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X